Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want To Be One of The Best in Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has a loooooong way to go, but if he wants to be among the best. he has to start at least fighting the best and thats something he hasnt done as of yet. bull**** title defenses against fighters smaller than u or fighters that are shot to bits isnt gonna cut it.

Comment

Might be too late now, once Trout is done with him.

Comment

He will be, Mark My words.

and he wont do it the I am gonna retire route every time a threat comes up either, or make road blocks,

he gonna show your lames first off and foremost what being a man is and showing you how ones acts.

WAR CANELO

Comment

Canelo at 22 hasn't even cleaned up his division. When you compare him to Salvador Sanchez who at 22 was already top dog at 126 , too bad he passed away at 23 beating the who's who in the era . Arguello , plus other boxers that came up in the 80's got lucky

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            He will be, Mark My words.

and he wont do it the I am gonna retire route every time a threat comes up either, or make road blocks,

he gonna show your lames first off and foremost what being a man is and showing you how ones acts.

WAR CANELO
            you drunk? the hell did you just try to convey here?

lol - you know you belong to me, right? hold my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              He will be, Mark My words.and he wont do it the I am gonna retire route every time a threat comes up either, or make road blocks,he gonna show your lames first off and foremost what being a man is and showing you how ones acts.WAR CANELO
              all roads lead to floyd (MONEY)mayweather

Comment

You will be champ, there's no doubt in my mind you're a future ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  all roads lead to floyd (MONEY)mayweather
                  floyd blocks the roads when elite fighters try to get to him but he leaves the roads wide open when b level guys like ortiz and guerrero want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    you drunk? the hell did you just try to convey here?

lol - you know you belong to me, right? hold my pocket.
                    says the guy who ones of many who get there feelings hurt over my post.

Notice i never talk to ya'll directly cause ya'll aint shit to me to be real, but yall all obsessed with me/.

Comment

How much respect do you have for Austin Trout after this video?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUl_XW1-3M

Comment

Working...
                      X