Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want To Be One of The Best in Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I very much so see this guy being P4P next to Broner in a couple of years and I can't wait. He just needs to be patient and stop trying to fight the best so soon. At 22 years old, he's already taken out all the C rated competition, now fight the B level's like Cotto, Lara, Martisoryan, etc., until you find that butter opponent that takes you to the top level. I hope he doesn't flame out so fast in his career for being so impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
      How much respect do you have for Austin Trout after this video?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUl_XW1-3M
      LMAO! That has got to be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Trout looked so uncomfortable the whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
        He needs to beat Trout next week and then have his first super fight PPV against Cotto in September and win that too, that fight will be huge, it should do around 400-700k. A lot of people are talking about him negatively as well as positively, and this year he can end some negative talks. I say some because there's just people out there who were just born to criticize and nothing can satisfy them. But wins over Trout and Cotto would put him on another level of fame and rank in boxing.
        lol Cotto. he's done. beating him does nothing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X