Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz Gains Revenge, Stops Abraham After Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Arthur to hang them up, he was just overwhelmed by a light punching Stieglitz. Congrats to him for regaining his title.

Comment

Time for AA t start to consider his career....he looks too much like a punching bag for my liking

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
        Well I think Stieglitz and his team realised that Abraham basically shuts up shop when you attack him, so he stepped in aggressively then either got close or stepped back, and never stood in any kind of range when not throwing. Abraham was just content covering up, but he does it with zero head movement and he was getting caught.
        That and Abraham is notoriously a slow starter, he just doesn't have that fire it seems anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75
          I have to watch this to see what you guys are talking about but it sounds like a pretty dirty fight.
          People exaggerate around here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It was a right hand followed by a minor collision of Stieglitz´ cheekbone with Abraham´s head. Impossible to tell what caused the swelling in the end.
            I don´t think it was intentional. **** happens.

Comment

AA has NEVER been able 2 adjust, time to go as he's not a force or someone that's a threat , especially 2 the US elite...what surprised me in Melissa McMorrow fight was the scoring, giving her a slpit nnod...1 judge 9-1 for MM while another 2 Raoui by 6-4, what was this incompetent watching???

Comment

It was fun while it lasted, too bad Abraham had to quit after 3 rounds.

Comment

Weird fight, thought AA was just going through his normal slow start then eye closing and then blam fight over.

Comment

I wasn't expecting that, thought Abraham would win.

Comment

Abraham was such a hype job goodness me. bring os Saint!

Comment

Working...
                      X