Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz Gains Revenge, Stops Abraham After Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That eye went from normal to completely closed in a fraction of a second...

Comment

Originally posted by makeMeSushiRoll View Post
      That eye went from normal to completely closed in a fraction of a second...
      That's exactly what I saw. Had to be a headbut. Stieglitz was warned in the 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

I think it may be time for AA to hang them up. Hes made enough money and he hasn't changed his style one bit since he got exposed in the super 6. Also his body language dictates he doesnt want it any more. The younger AA would have tried harder to win even with a badly shut eye. he fought on against a prime miranda with a broken jaw.

Comment

Abraham was never any good defensively, today it would have been helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
            I think it may be time for AA to hang them up. Hes made enough money and he hasn't changed his style one bit since he got exposed in the super 6. Also his body language dictates he doesnt want it any more. The younger AA would have tried harder to win even with a badly shut eye. he fought on against a prime miranda with a broken jaw.
            If it went beyond the 3rd,then they would have had to go on the scorecards...if it is shown to be a headbutt,then the decision would be reversed...possibly why his corner wanted it stopped.
            Either way,that eye was swollen shut...Abraham himself never quits,but he shouldn't have allowed RS to bully him or headbutt him...those butts looked intentional as well-and there appeared to be several.I will have to watch it again,I could be mistaken.

Comment

Stieglitz was fighting like a possessed man. That's what a home crowd will do to ya.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Abraham threw about 10 punches all fight, he was dreadful.

Not sure if it was a punch or a headbutt that caused the damage, but Steiglitz dominated. Looked a LOT more powerful than usual.
                Well I think Stieglitz and his team realised that Abraham basically shuts up shop when you attack him, so he stepped in aggressively then either got close or stepped back, and never stood in any kind of range when not throwing. Abraham was just content covering up, but he does it with zero head movement and he was getting caught.

Comment

Wow. Abraham's really fallen off a cliff.

Comment

I have to watch this to see what you guys are talking about but it sounds like a pretty dirty fight.

Comment

I was shocked just by the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X