Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah why not - better than mormeck or wach or piantea or whatever his name is. Haye is one of the few that (though well beaten) didn't look completely outclassed by wlad and was still in their at the end looking dangerous (and possibly winning the last round) he's got the wrong attitude unfortunately and should fight another top contender to cement his shot ... but even if he doesn't I'd rather see Haye V Wlad 2 than any of the above mentioned fights. Pity Vitali is such a ducker fight vitali and if he looses fair enough and if he wins he gets another shot at the real champ - that would be perfect, but it won't happen sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      wlad got rocked in the last round, he knows haye figured him out. once he learned of haye's gruesome injury he really got insecure about his performance and vitali knows he can't be trusted to represent the klitschko name in that fight again. he deserves it but it should be Vitali or nothing. he basically beat wlad if you include the injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Wlad was not happy, believe me... He wanted to destroy that asshole, physically. That's why I want to see a second fight, or even better, Vitali fighting that coward.
        I don't think it's appropriate for you to call a pro fighter a coward. You should really choose your words more carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Davey steamrolls any ATG with healthy toes intact.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't think it's appropriate for you to call a pro fighter a coward. You should really choose your words more carefully.
            green k ...
            Keyboard warrior: "What do you do for a living?"
            Haye: "I fight 7ft tall, 300lb giants."
            Keyboard Warrior "You're a ****ing coward!!!!" [insert a bunch of smilie faces suggesting fellatio]

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              green k ...
              Keyboard warrior: "What do you do for a living?"
              Haye: "I fight 7ft tall, 300lb giants."
              Keyboard Warrior "You're a ****ing coward!!!!" [insert a bunch of smilie faces suggesting fellatio]
              He was on his bike for 12 rounds against one, I agree on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Yet you deliver this gem;

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                And you would know. They are not 6'8 they are 6'5 and 6'7 respectively, and monsters? Please.. Still remember Vitali quitting on his stool like a coward against Byrd. They are ruining my beloved sport with their boring fights and their 3 option slave contracts. The sooner they are out the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  Yet you deliver this gem;

That guy posts first, then 'thinks'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

That guy posts first, then 'thinks'.
                    actually its you 2 who got it entirely wrong. You are talking about 'calling him a coward'. Are you or are you not? Well, you and your friend are doing this, but the OP isn't saying that at all. Its the actual reverse of what you claim.

Lacedup said 'like a coward'. He never said Klit was a coward, never -he said EXACTLY these words 'like a coward'. This means acting like a coward in that one, instance (such as a SHW quitting against a MW, which is not a bad definition of one) not being one in every deed and act.

Whereas your minion refers to Haye as a coward directly. Haye=coward is what he said.

Not expecting anyone to back down, just making an accurate observation of your mistake in the quotes above from which you can choose to honourably back down from or not, it matters not to me. But personally if I had made your mistake I would make an apology, I'd feel bad about being wrong and then pretending I was right.
                    Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-25-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• holy crap that was the lamest thing i've read on the internet this month.

I thought the mods were to render these trolls obsolete?

Comment

Working...
                      X