Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Both of them fought with fear IMO.

Wlad was pressing forward, but 29 power shots tells the story. He was staying at safe distance and throwing little other than jabs which IMO was because he was worried about the right hand. Haye was the same, he was worried about the right hand and in turn was happy staying at distance....he had his hands down because he didn't worry about the jab, but Wlad didn't take the bait and kept his right hand at home.

I understand why they fought that way in fairness, you dont want to mess around with another big puncher, but man it was a borefest.
    Good post. This is exactly what happened. Both fighters didn't do what they promised. Haye didn't take Wlad's head off and Wlad didn't punish Haye for 12 rounds before KO'ing him. Wlad was too big and good for Haye on the night. Simple. But he neither schooled or embarrassed Haye.

Comment

• Yeah haye embarassed himself with that toe excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Good post. This is exactly what happened. Both fighters didn't do what they promised. Haye didn't take Wlad's head off and Wlad didn't punish Haye for 12 rounds before KO'ing him. Wlad was too big and good for Haye on the night. Simple. But he neither schooled or embarrassed Haye.
        Wlad outclassed davey in every department and out-punched him in 11 out of 12 rounds. Haye was a huge embarrassment, even Adam Booth admitted this, and the British people has turned their backs on him, because he's a fraud.

Comment

• Wlad did fight safety first too though. Content to win on points, no "punishment" like he said there would be.

Yes wlad out landed him, because wlad throws a jab, Haye feints, they both fought their usual styles.

Haye should have not said anything about the toe, that was stupid but as far as I'm cconcerned they both talked big and both delivered a **** boring fight with no risks.

Of course Haye lost so most blame him but both were at fault, anyone with a modicum of maturity would realise that

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Wlad outclassed davey in every department and out-punched him in 11 out of 12 rounds. Haye was a huge embarrassment, even Adam Booth admitted this, and the British people has turned their backs on him, because he's a fraud.
            Lol, yes it is so obvious the British have turned their backs on him by the crowd that came to see him fight Chisora and the money he made for it. Every fighter should be so fortunate to have his fans turn on him like that.

Comment

• Wlad fans calling Haye a "coward"

Look at it this way, wlad was fighting basically a midget compared to him, who had disrespected him for years, insulted his family etc....

Yet wlad just happy to win cautiously on points, would not even take a risk when Haye was backed up on the ropes with his hands down

Against a guy he dwarfed

I'm not saying either is a coward but think about what you are claiming

Comment

• Originally posted by earl hickey View Post
                wlad fans calling haye a "coward"

look at it this way, wlad was fighting basically a midget compared to him, who had disrespected him for years, insulted his family etc....

Yet wlad just happy to win cautiously on points, would not even take a risk when haye was backed up on the ropes with his hands down

against a guy he dwarfed

i'm not saying either is a coward but think about what you are claiming
                bonnngggg!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Wlad fans calling Haye a "coward"

Look at it this way, wlad was fighting basically a midget compared to him, who had disrespected him for years, insulted his family etc....

Yet wlad just happy to win cautiously on points, would not even take a risk when Haye was backed up on the ropes with his hands down

Against a guy he dwarfed

I'm not saying either is a coward but think about what you are claiming
                  Wlad was not happy, believe me... He wanted to destroy that asshole, physically. That's why I want to see a second fight, or even better, Vitali fighting that coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Wlad was not happy, believe me... He wanted to destroy that asshole, physically. That's why I want to see a second fight, or even better, Vitali fighting that coward.
                    Vits will never take a chance again on someone with a chance of beating him. You can take that to the bank.

Comment

• wlad got rocked in the last round, he knows haye figured him out. once he learned of haye's gruesome injury he really got insecure about his performance and vitali knows he can't be trusted to represent the klitschko name in that fight again. he deserves it but it should be Vitali or nothing. he basically beat wlad if you include the injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X