Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Haye is a Small ****house, I'll Slap Bellew!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
    I have o agree withis. I am from U.S. but I think Price is the going to the are aparrent to the Klitschkos thrown. Price will more than likely beat Fury,Wilder,and maybe even Haye.

Great post, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      This. .

I'm not going to be hyped into believing Haye is trying to do anything other than get paid. . ANd I refuse to help get him paid . .

He's too scared to try and actually fight the KLitschkos, because he knows the result would be "get knocked out, son."

Fury/Haye is a much more competitive, evenly matched fight in terms of boxers skill level. . .
      Wow, this is ******ed. Haye is, of course, in boxing for the wrong reasons, but a statement like that is simply ******ed. Have you ever seen Fury fight? What planet do you live on?

Comment

TKO 6 > *****ed out for life. . . Lol, Lewis refused a rematch cause he was a HO! hahaha. . seriously, what kind of "champion" does that? actually beelives he won, because he was awarded the victory by default? LOL. . . *****ED OUT FOR LIFE. . That'd be like if somebody came in your house, took your job, took your girlfriend, and made you go away forever. . .
        "By default" = punching your opponent repeatedly in the face until it resembles a Freedom's menstruating vag

Imagine working your whole life to get respect and the one thing that defines your career is losing to another man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          "By default" = punching your opponent repeatedly in the face until it resembles a Freedom's menstruating vag

Imagine working your whole life to get respect and the one thing that defines your career is losing to another man.
          nope. . . vitali *****ed out 4 life lennox lewis.

vitali will be reembered as winning the fight; lewis just won the boxing match by default.

vitali has more respect as a man, and a boxer t han lewis, who got hit so ****ing hard by rahman, he locked up inn the fencing position.

Comment

vitali will be reembered as winning the fight; lewis just won the boxing match by default.

vitali has more respect as a man, and a boxer t han lewis, who got hit so ****ing hard by rahman, he locked up inn the fencing position.
            Vitali Klitschko will be a footnote on Lennox Lewis' legendary career.

Whereas losing and getting his face beaten into a bloody pulp will be the only fight that people will remember Vitali for.

This will be the lasting image of Vitali's career...

I know it hurts you but these are facts you simply cannot deny no matter how hard you try.

Comment

I'm a Vitali fan, but, man, you're full of ****. It was pretty even. I give props to Lewis for taking the fight in the first instance. It was clear that the Lewis who fought V was flagrantly under conditioned/trained. Yet the guy still busted up Vitali's face good.

Vitali was rightly up on the cards, though.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Your calling the Klitshcko's sisters? They're more of a man than you will ever be. How can you call 6ft 8 untouchable monster's ''sisters''?
                And you would know. They are not 6'8 they are 6'5 and 6'7 respectively, and monsters? Please.. Still remember Vitali quitting on his stool like a coward against Byrd. They are ruining my beloved sport with their boring fights and their 3 option slave contracts. The sooner they are out the better.

Comment

LOL Fury calls Haye a midget, a guy who is 6 ft 3 Lol this guy.

Comment

If Vitali is ducking Haye because he refuses to fight him, Haye must be ducking Fury because he is doing the same. Also, Price is ducking Fury and Wladimir is ducking Huck.

When Haye first came up from crusierweight and started pushing his weight around and demanding a fight with a Klitschko, it was acceptable because he was clearly the biggest threat to the brothers. But that is not the case anymore. David Price is a at least as big a threat. If he wants to earn himself a title shot without getting multiple victories, he should fight Price. Price will needs a 'step-up' fight before he gets a title shot anyway. He can't go from fighting Skeltons, or whoever, to fighting a Klitschko. He needs adequate preparation.

I doubt Haye will step in the ring with Price though. He knows he won't be able to fall back on modeling in underwear catalogues when Price is finished with him. Price is probably the hardest puncher in the division, and the widdle cruiserweight face of the Princess Warrior David Haye could be left flat as a pancake if they fight.

Comment

*****ed out 4 life.

Comment

Working...
                      X