Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone at the Mayweather Camp commented on Mickey Bey's doping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I thought this guy was the ambassador for cleaning up the sport. Why are drug cheats in his stable being trained by his own father?

It's funny how Floyd went in on this whole drug crusade with intentions of catching Pacquiao and other "foreigners" but instead caught nothing but his own homies like Berto, Peterson, and Mickey Bey.

Backfired HARD.

Floyd: We cant trust foreigners.

Flowmoe: That's not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      Floyd: We cant trust foreigners.

Flowmoe: That's not racist.
      I know right? It's not like you can expect much from them considering they're quite possibly the worst fanbase in all of sports, but still, you'd at least expect a little bit of class.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Rumack

What the hell?

These are the most vocal figures in the sport when it comes to doping? And now one of their own fighters is blatantly guilty of doping and they don't have jack sh it to say about it.

The hypocrisy stinks. Don't these guys have a case to answer? Bey is their fighter. He trains in their Gym. He's trained by Floyd Mayweather Sr himself. And they don't have anything to say?

We've listened to Floyd preach about the leading role he's playing in "cleaing up the sport of boxing" for years now. Here's a quote from him from just one month ago:

Well here's a chance for him to make a real statement, and we've heard nothing. Maybe Floyd feels that a 30:1 TE ratio doesn't make the playing field uneven.

ObviouslyThe only reason gayweather accuses everyone of doping is because he knows he's doing it to.
        To this day I believe Floyd is the dirtiest fighter in the game. I'm talking about Lance Armstrong dirty. Like blood transfusions and all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          WTF? This is all on Bey and his doctor. Not on Floyd Mayweather.

As far as I know Floyd is currently doing USADA drug testing and having Guerrero do the same...that's the extent of his role as far as trying to clean up the sport goes.
          So a fighters promoter shouldnt have to say anything about his fighter being caught juicing? GTFOH with that dumb shit.....and that goes to every other fanboy idiot in here that agrees.

Usual suspects here....could you imagine what these turds would say if Arum said fuck all in the same situation??? ****heads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            To this day I believe Floyd is the dirtiest fighter in the game. I'm talking about Lance Armstrong dirty. Like blood transfusions and all.

I am starting to think thats a distinct possibility, and lol at all these flojobs claiming that because USADA are a non profit organisation they are immune from being corrupt in any way. It strikes me that if you arent making a profit you would be a prime candidate to be the grateful recipient of a brown envelope.

Its not even naivety on the part of the floyd fans, its just bumsniffing...embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I am starting to think thats a distinct possibility, and lol at all these flojobs claiming that because USADA are a non profit organisation they are immune from being corrupt in any way. It strikes me that if you arent making a profit you would be a prime candidate to be the grateful recipient of a brown envelope.

Its not even naivety on the part of the floyd fans, its just bumsniffing...embarrasing.
              This has been my su****ion since before the rumors by those guys over at Maxboxing. Once those reports came out they further confirmed my su****ions.

@ bumsniffing

Comment

To be honest. Mayweather should just throw the kid under the bus. He's never going to become a big star and he's not exactly earning Mayweather a lot of money. The good press he'd receive publicly slating his own fighter would do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist
                  To be honest. Mayweather should just throw the kid under the bus. He's never going to become a big star and he's not exactly earning Mayweather a lot of money. The good press he'd receive publicly slating his own fighter would do wonders.
                  I believe Mayweather was recently interviewed on Jim Rome and was asked what was the most important thing to him and he replied with "loyalty". Throwing someone under the bus is not very loyal is it? But then again we know how hypocritical Floyd is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    I believe Mayweather was recently interviewed on Jim Rome and was asked what was the most important thing to him and he replied with "loyalty". Throwing someone under the bus is not very loyal is it? But then again we know how hypocritical Floyd is.

What would you have Floyd do?

If he slates the guy for doping he's a hypocrite for his statements on wanting to clean the sport up. If he throws the guy under the bus he is a hypocrite for not showing loyalty.

That being said I wouldn't say throwing the under the bus is disloyal as it can argued that the fighter betrayed Mayweather's trust by juicing in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist
                      Quote: Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! I believe Mayweather was recently interviewed on Jim Rome and was asked what was the most important thing to him and he replied with "loyalty". Throwing someone under the bus is not very loyal is it? But then again we know how hypocritical Floyd is. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android What would you have Floyd do? If he slates the guy for doping he's a hypocrite for his statements on wanting to clean the sport up. If he throws the guy under the bus he is a hypocrite for not showing loyalty. That being said I wouldn't say throwing the under the bus is disloyal as it can argued that the fighter betrayed Mayweather's trust by juicing in the first place.
                      That's what we call a double edged sword. Doesn't matter what he does/say he will be criticized. That's the position Mayweather puts himself in.

His best bet is playing the victim role by saying his fighter didn't know what the doctor gave him. But I'd call bs on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X