Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone at the Mayweather Camp commented on Mickey Bey's doping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If Floyd was like Bob Arum he would find all sorts of reasons to excuse his fighter. Just like Arum did with Chavez Jr both times that he's been caught with something.
    Well then surely Floyd should behave to a higher standard than that old **** then, no? Your post makes absolutely no sense, its just fanboy stuff.
    Last edited by junior gong; 03-21-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=junior gong;13168742]If he said that he would look like a prick. Try again...in fact, let me help you, flojob. What he should say is 'He is one of my fighters and I have tried to set the standard as high as possible for keeping the sport clean and I expect the same from the fighters in my stable. We will wait until we know all the facts, but if he is guilty of this offence he will be treated in the harshest manner possible by Mayweather promotions. There is no second chance with me if you are juicing'.[/QU

shut your silly as up.

Comment

why should mayweather have to say anything about it? the guy is getting fined and suspended. Hes paying the price.

Comment

[QUOTE=HAVISJ;13171393]
          Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          If he said that he would look like a prick. Try again...in fact, let me help you, flojob. What he should say is 'He is one of my fighters and I have tried to set the standard as high as possible for keeping the sport clean and I expect the same from the fighters in my stable. We will wait until we know all the facts, but if he is guilty of this offence he will be treated in the harshest manner possible by Mayweather promotions. There is no second chance with me if you are juicing'.[/QU

shut your silly as up.
          So you wouldnt recommend he made a statement of that order. What a turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            I asked Chris Robinson to ask Floyd Sr about that but he didn't. It's funny because he has many interviews with Floyd Sr and he asks him about pretty much anything that goes on in the sport.

I haven't spoke to Floyd Sr. about it because I am waiting to speak with Mickey Bey first.. Been texting with Mickey and he tells me that we will talk soon, I'll keep you posted..

As for Floyd Sr., I've had conversations with him in the past and he always tells me that he tries to stay away from anything related to PEDs in converation to due the Pacquiao lawsuit against the Mayweathers..

But since this is related to his fighter it's worth asking.. I can catch up with him when I get back in town

- CR

Comment

Man I don't buy this I didn't know bs. Same **** with PEDerson that he forgot. There's Google to search that **** and there's Nevada's phone # to ask about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Flowmoe Logic:

"Pacquiao is juicing even though there isnt a shred of steroid evidence against him."

"Andre Berto failed a failed a steroid test? It doesnt count because its an old steroid that nobody uses."

Comment

The pioneer of drug testing doesn't know what TRT is, and he's never asked Don Hale what he does for a living. With all the money counting they never really "talked." Numerically speaking, it was hard to have a conversation. Haters hate tho

And if you ask the pioneer of drug testing to speak on the Lamont Peterson TRT situation (who has trained at his gym on many occasions), he'll conveniently avoid the subject and insist we "focus on the pos-i-tive." The pioneer of drug testing doesn't actually want to talk about drugs in the sport of boxing. If only I could use that argument when speaking on Pacquiao ducking the tests.

I shouldn't have to say it (one should be able to think for himself), but for what it's worth; as a big Pacquiao fan, if I can call him out for ducking the tests for one of two reasons, why is it so hard for Floyd fanatics to see the the bull**** that comes out of Floyd's mouth. Is it not the least bit su****ious to you?

As for Bey, it's an interesting position to be put in. I can understand not rushing in to speak about it, unless as a promoter you feel the need to protect your fighters image and defend his innocence. For whatever reason Team Mayweather clearly feel it's best to avoid the TRT subject. Those numbers are staggering though. Naturally you're supposed to be at 1-1 ration...30-1

As for Floyd and Testosterone Replacement Therapy goes - We're living a country where we see commercials on TV every day for erectile dysfunction and testosterone replacement therapy, telling us to ask our doctor about it. I can't imagine the average Joe taking advantage of it and not our athletes. I think it's possible, and as a matter of fact I'm su****ious of Floyd in that regard (via a TUE from some Vegas Doctor, for USADA).

Comment

Working...
                  X