Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Rigo hit in comparison to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Remember how hyped up people were for Lara vs Vanes? This place did a complete 360 the next day. I'm expecting the same in this fight.
    I pray you're wrong. I'm too excited about this fight, and I'm putting too much into it for the thing to be a dud.

Comment

As awkward as Vic Darchinyans style was, the guy still had power and Donaire took his best shots like they were nothing. If anything at all Rigo has the ability to irritate Donaire but I don't think he has a chance in hell to win this fight unless the size of the ring is 24x24 so he could run all night but I'm sure the ring will be a standard 20x20 and Donaire will stop him because he has way more power than Rigo and he can't run forever. Rigo is a great 3 round fighter but just an average 12 rd fighter and it wont go all 12. If Marroquin could stun Rigo just think about what P4P elite Donaire will do to Rigo. You should be more worried if Rigo shows up like Nishioka did in his fight with Donaire being more focused on avoiding the left hand than doing damage to Donaire you will be disappointed and you are gonna be disappointed any way because Rigo is gonna lose this fight. Rigo never fails to look like an amatuer fighter in most of his fights and that will be the case on April 13 when Donaire makes him look like a second class amatuer and not a 1st class amatuer

All of you Rigondeaux fans are gonna be disappointed. Remember when Martinez fought Dzinzuruk. Donaire is gonna beat him just like that.

Comment

Rigo is gonna be too cautious like Nishioka and Narvaez and will get caught early or pay for it by getting brutally punished over the span of 12 rds

Comment

Rigo hits hard but Donaire hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
            As awkward as Vic Darchinyans style was, the guy still had power and Donaire took his best shots like they were nothing. If anything at all Rigo has the ability to irritate Donaire but I don't think he has a chance in hell to win this fight unless the size of the ring is 24x24 so he could run all night but I'm sure the ring will be a standard 20x20 and Donaire will stop him because he has way more power than Rigo and he can't run forever. Rigo is a great 3 round fighter but just an average 12 rd fighter and it wont go all 12. If Marroquin could stun Rigo just think about what P4P elite Donaire will do to Rigo. You should be more worried if Rigo shows up like Nishioka did in his fight with Donaire being more focused on avoiding the left hand than doing damage to Donaire you will be disappointed and you are gonna be disappointed any way because Rigo is gonna lose this fight. Rigo never fails to look like an amatuer fighter in most of his fights and that will be the case on April 13 when Donaire makes him look like a second class amatuer and not a 1st class amatuer

All of you Rigondeaux fans are gonna be disappointed. Remember when Martinez fought Dzinzuruk. Donaire is gonna beat him just like that.

Darchinyan had good power at 115, when has he ever shown above 115 he has knockout power? Two totally different punchers anyway - Darchinyan throws big bowling, wide shots you can see coming a mile away.
            Rigondeaux is a much faster, accurate, harder, crisper puncher & he isn't no headhunter either.

Marroquinn just bounced back as has most of Rigo's opposition, if you think Marroquinn has little-average power you're sadly mistaken. Those shots knocked him off balance more than hurt him & Marroquinn hits very hard.

And actually if anything Rigondeaux is more like Sergio & Donaire more like Dzinzuruk.

Comment

Rigo gets timed and knocked silly by Donaire, Dan cries, the end.

Comment

I'm far more impressed with the flush shots he ate against Nishioka, a much harder puncher than Vic.

As for the TS's question, Rigo can crack...don't know what else I can say, may not hit as hard as Donaire but the man can punch.

Comment

Rigo is gonna be too cautious like Nishioka and Narvaez and will get caught early or pay for it by getting brutally punished over the span of 12 rds

Based on what his fight with Corboda where he showed he could adapt & displayed great movement & potshotted his way to an easy decision?
                  Lets face it, it was an easy decision only one judge was away with the fairies.

Show me one video where Donaire has been able to adapt on the fly, just one.

His time is over, Rigondeaux is legit. Donaire can't beat him, Mares can't beat him, nobody south of 126 is fawkin' with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I'm far more impressed with the flush shots he ate against Nishioka, a much harder puncher than Vic.

As for the TS's question, Rigo can crack...don't know what else I can say, may not hit as hard as Donaire but the man can punch.

I also think Vasquez Jr is heavier handed than Darchinyan. He landed some bombs on Donaire, no denying hes got a got a good set of whiskers on him.
                    I am dying to see how he handles Rigo's bodyshots though and he will get touched.
                    Last edited by dan_cov; 03-19-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PEBBLES! View Post
                      Rigo gets timed and knocked silly by Donaire, Dan cries, the end.

Oh but Rigo might time and knock silly Donaire, Dan rejoices, to be continued..?

Comment

Working...
                      X