Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Rigo hit in comparison to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Then just name the 20 opponents of Donaire who has loosing records?
    You're a clown. Compare Donaire's and Rigo's first 11 fights and tell me their opponent's W/L records.

Comment

rigo's going to get tko'd badly in this fight and i will laff

Comment

I honestly don't think Rigo has as much power as Donaire. Definitely doesn't have as good a chin.

Comment

donaire has never been knocked down and he has eaten some shots from hard punchers like darchinyan, marquez, montiel etc..however, rigo can really punch! so it should be interesting to see how donaire will react if he gets hit flush by a rigo left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            donaire has never been knocked down and he has eaten some shots from hard punchers like darchinyan, marquez, montiel etc..however, rigo can really punch! so it should be interesting to see how donaire will react if he gets hit flush by a rigo left hand.
            Nono has a good chin, but Rigo's one of those guys that has a rare combination of power, precision and timing, that makes him seem even more heavy-handed than he really is. Guille can definitely put Donaire down, if not out.

This is a good fight, boys. Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Rigo has the kind of power that can easily stun with a shot to the head, allowing Guille to pounce on his opponent and finish him off. Outside of a shot to the body, Rigondeaux isn't likely to KO a quality opponent with one punch. "El Chacal" has very respectable power, although not on Donaire's level. How many guys between 118 and 122 do?

nonito doniare was the hardest puncher i've ever seen at 118 lbs. it blows my mind to think that a guy that small can hit that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                You're a clown. Compare Donaire's and Rigo's first 11 fights and tell me their opponent's W/L records.
                I got that from an angry Cuban!

Originally Posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
                Rigo have even higher KO ratio..of course he can knock him cold..and if somebody want to say that the higher KO ratio of Rigo os because Donaire fought better opponent I can list 20 donaire KOs of ppl with negative record..Rigo never got the chance to fight ppl like that..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  nonito doniare was the hardest puncher i've ever seen at 118 lbs. it blows my mind to think that a guy that small can hit that hard.
                  No question, Nonito punches hard. He has the ability to take anyone at 122 on down out with one punch, but he has to land it just right. I'm literally betting he won't do that to Rigo on April 13.

Comment

Rigo definitely has some pop. But if you're insinuating that Rigo is hitting as hard as Donaire then you're dead wrong. Donaire is arguably the hardest puncher in the division.

Comment

He's a big puncher, and he can place a body shot to take a guy out at any moment. He doesn't have a punch as devastating as Donaire's left hook though. No one in the sport does, on a p4p basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X