Bradley Once Again, WON THE FIGHT BUT STILL LOST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
    Bradley won the fight but lost the war. He got hurt pretty bad
    He was hurt a lot and was out on his feet on several occasions. It was just a brutal fight, but Bradley took more damage IMO. The non-superficial type.

Comment

The real loss Bradley received today was the boxing fans' realization that he can't hang in there with the top-tier fighters. He has massive heart and showed amazing skill and determination today, but he was still nearly taken out by a no-name fighter.

If Provin***ov could do that to him - imagine what HOF fighters like Cotto, Marquez, DLH, Hatton and Mayweather would have done to him in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        They booed the decision maybe. Like most fight fans though, they only see the obvious, when they see Someone get hurt. They do not see the hard work Bradley did for many rounds that he clearly won.
        Yeah, the boos were no big deal, you're not going to please everyone after a fight like this, but I think Bradley won.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          Bradley being booed in his own home state by his own fans who did not like the decision and just like the Pacquiao fight, Bradley even though he won the fight still lost the night.

The real big winner here is Ruslan who endeared himself to boxing fans and won himself some recognition and probably some big fights.

I just saw a damn good fight and had a great night as a boxing fan.........but you are complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
            The real loss Bradley received today was the boxing fans' realization that he can't hang in there with the top-tier fighters. He has massive heart and showed amazing skill and determination today, but he was still nearly taken out by a no-name fighter.

If Provin***ov could do that to him - imagine what HOF fighters like Cotto, Marquez, DLH, Hatton and Mayweather would have done to him in their primes.
            Yeah but what did Pacquiao do to him on 2 bad legs?

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
              Yeah but what did Pacquiao do to him on 2 bad legs?
              a past prime pacquiao beat him. now a russian farmer almost khtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I was expecting to come on here and see a slew of threads praising Bradley for his warrior spirit and never-die attitude, and instead I see crap threads like these being posted.

smh
                Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Not giving Bradley credit is insane. I cant stand Bradley for my own reasons. But what he showed in the ring as well as Provodnikov...was pure heart. Nobody show hate on him for that!

The ref let the fight go. No points, No knockdowns, no stopping for cuts...or broke fuking noses! He let them boys fight. hats off to the ref as well!!

great fight!
                I agree with both these guys, and I'm sure the people Booing where Ruslans Fans not Bradleys own Fans like some here are saying.

Comment

I agree with TS, Ruslan may have lost but his stock went up big time

I would strongly consider buying a rematch if it was on PPV

Comment

People are just salty because Bradley didn't get KOed. Another victory goes on his resume another check is cashed.

Comment

Its arguable that he even won the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X