Bradley Once Again, WON THE FIGHT BUT STILL LOST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    You sound like a hater.

Ruslan isn't an elite fighter at all. He had zero answers when Bradley boxed him and didn't let him set his feet.

You think Bradley couldn't do that all night if he CHOSE to? Of course he could. Instead he made this one of the most exciting fights I have ever seen.

I swear some people here are just on here to hate, and don't even like boxing.
    Sooo what does that say about Bradley who went life and death with this guy?
    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Jesus, can't Bradley get a smidgen of credit? How do fans find the time and energy to complain after the fight these two guys put on?
    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    He will never ever get credit for anything, ever.
    He brought that **** on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      Bradley being booed in his own home state by his own fans who did not like the decision and just like the Pacquiao fight, Bradley even though he won the fight still lost the night.

The real big winner here is Ruslan who endeared himself to boxing fans and won himself some recognition and probably some big fights.
      Empty seats in your own home state. Sucks for arum.

Comment

I was expecting to come on here and see a slew of threads praising Bradley for his warrior spirit and never-die attitude, and instead I see crap threads like these being posted.

smh

Comment

It was close but Bradley won, atleast it was more clearly than the W against Pac.

Comment

Not giving Bradley credit is insane. I cant stand Bradley for my own reasons. But what he showed in the ring as well as Provodnikov...was pure heart. Nobody should hate on him for that!

The ref let the fight go. No points, No knockdowns, no stopping for cuts...or broke fuking noses! He let them boys fight. hats off to the ref as well!!

great fight!
            Last edited by PAC-BOY; 03-17-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

You sound like a hater.

Ruslan isn't an elite fighter at all. He had zero answers when Bradley boxed him and didn't let him set his feet.

You think Bradley couldn't do that all night if he CHOSE to? Of course he could. Instead he made this one of the most exciting fights I have ever seen.

I swear some people here are just on here to hate, and don't even like boxing.
              hater? ooohh im hurt. grow the **** up lol at people using such trivial and nonsensical words.

I was merely pointing out an observation. He was being booed in his hometown fight by his own fans. We all know what happened to him after the pac fight.

Comment

hater? ooohh im hurt. grow the **** up lol at people using such trivial and nonsensical words.

I was merely pointing out an observation. He was being booed in his hometown fight by his own fans. We all know what happened to him after the pac fight.
                Why do you think i'm trying to hurt you lol

I'm just saying you sound like a hater, because you do.

Comment

Why do you think i'm trying to hurt you lol

I'm just saying you sound like a hater, because you do.

i guess i sound just like bradley's own fans.

At least i didnt boo him.

Comment

he was getting heartily booed in his own home state.

are his own fans haters as well?
                    They booed the decision maybe. Like most fight fans though, they only see the obvious, when they see Someone get hurt. They do not see the hard work Bradley did for many rounds that he clearly won.

Comment

Bradley being booed in his own home state by his own fans who did not like the decision and just like the Pacquiao fight, Bradley even though he won the fight still lost the night.

The real big winner here is Ruslan who endeared himself to boxing fans and won himself some recognition and probably some big fights.
                      They're both winners after this one, the fight was close, the crowd was split, time for a rematch!

Comment

Working...
                      X