• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal with it, haters.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Deal with it, haters.

he was getting heartily booed in his own home state.

are his own fans haters as well?

Comment

Bradley is like that son who wants to make his parents proud but no matter what he does the parents keep on putting him down.

Comment

Jesus, can't Bradley get a smidgen of credit? How do fans find the time and energy to complain after the fight these two guys put on?

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            Tim Bradley is a bum. Period. Khan beats him, rios beats him so does Marquez
            How can someone this stupid be allowed to post on a boxing forum?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              Bradley being booed in his own home state by his own fans who did not like the decision and just like the Pacquiao fight, Bradley even though he won the fight still lost the night.

The real big winner here is Ruslan who endeared himself to boxing fans and won himself some recognition and probably some big fights.
              You sound like a hater.

Ruslan isn't an elite fighter at all. He had zero answers when Bradley boxed him and didn't let him set his feet.

You think Bradley couldn't do that all night if he CHOSE to? Of course he could. Instead he made this one of the most exciting fights I have ever seen.

I swear some people here are just on here to hate, and don't even like boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Jesus, can't Bradley get a smidgen of credit? How do fans find the time and energy to complain after the fight these two guys put on?
                He will never ever get credit for anything, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                  Tim Bradley is a bum. Period. Khan beats him, rios beats him so does Marquez
                  haha you ****ing dope. Khan got DESTROYED by Breidis Prescott lol He will be ko'd the minute he steps up to a half decent 140'er

Comment

I promised myself I wouldn't come to this site, until I downloaded the fight tomorrow morning. I saw the first 2 rounds, then quickly turned it off. I didn't want to get too emotionally attached to it, and couldn't miss GSP vs. Diaz.

I come on after the UFC is done, and expect "Holy ****! Bradley got KO'd!!!"

DAMMMMMNNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      You sound like a hater.

Ruslan isn't an elite fighter at all. He had zero answers when Bradley boxed him and didn't let him set his feet.

You think Bradley couldn't do that all night if he CHOSE to? Of course he could.
                      If they do have a rematch and he does do what he did after the first two rounds, he'll just be labeled a p*ssy/runner and say he cheated or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X