Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Nearly Stopped, Sucks It Up To Win a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I gotta say is that Arum and Top Rank get a lot of crap on these forums, but that outfit still produces some of the best fights each year.

Compare that with the Al Haymon outfit that produces mostly mismatches and showcases,

Comment

• Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
      I had my doubts about bradley, i thought that 2013 would be the year he would get exposed as a fake. But he did so well to fight i can't knock the guy. In the fight I ruled the 2nd round as a 10-8 round. And i ruled the fight a 113 - 113 draw.
      so you scored it a draw against a guy not even ranked top ten 140 or 147..a big underdog..and that's not getting exposed? lol

Comment

• The fight was a draw its as simple as that, count the LEGIT knock down and its a draw even on the judges score cards, that would of been a fair result for both, Bradley showed heart but he showed more ******ity than anything else.

One thing i hate these days is the scoring system, fighters getting rewarded for throwing lots of soft nothing punches that land on arms and gloves but get scored in this fight you had a guy literally bludgeoning his opposite and almost knocking him out with nearly every connect, and then you have Bradley with those flurries of punches hitting arms and gloves and being scored he landed some solid shots of course he did he was up against a punch bag but pointless flurries that steal rounds piss me off Khan does it Martinez does it Bradley does it and its sickening

Comment

• Ruslan definitely has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. And unlike blind and/or paid off Roy Jones Jr, NO Lil Timmy was NOT hurting Ruslan, it was the other f ing way around. I saw it a draw, because, although I like Pat Russell, he blew the calls in rounds 1 and 2. Clearly they were 10-8 Ruslan rounds. No excuse for that crappy call. If this isn't a rematch type fight I don't know what the he!! is. Wow! What a fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Provodnikov only won four rounds of the entire fight. Hurting Bradley three rounds with one knockdown and winning another close round does not constitute a deserved win.
            my point exactly

Comment

• Close fight, could have gone either way.

Glad Bradley won.

He was very Lucky the fight didn't have a minute left when he took a knee.

Great fight.

Comment

• We fans won, but Bradley and Provodnikov both lost I believe. That was a fantastic fight, but also the kind of fight where they both left something behind in the ring permanently.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Great fight, but I'm horribly disappointed in Bradley. Worst I've ever seen him fight, and I don't know how to explain it.
                  I can explain using it a Dave Chappelle skit :

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  fight of the year hands down give bradley his respect hes a ****ing warrior + the desert storm never seen that before what ****ing heart but i think he left his game plan to shut up the critics both fighters deserve props but bradley just showed why he is the best welter
                  Bradley the best welterweight? What are you drinking?

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Stop the knee jerk hysteria. This is the type of fight where you shouldn't create threads arguing about who won, but just praise THE FIGHT itself and what both guys did. This could've easily been a 3 round fight with someone TKO'd but it didn't.
                  You got Hopkins in your avatar and you want us to praise ******ity?

Comment

• Bradley was coming off a 10 month layoff plus he elected to go toe to toe with Ruslan and he got rocked with hard power shots Bradley needs to stick to boxing and moving like he in the Abregu fight

Comment

• As Long As Bradley Stayed On His Feet, A Russian Isn't Winning!

Bradley will be scared to death now to fight anyone, ONCE AGAIN. Watch how many guys call out Bradley. This is the confirmation all of Boxing needed; Bradley is no Champion, never deserved Pacquiao's title, never beat Manny, and tried to be very careful choosing this opponent, and nearly got knocked out. In fact it sounds like those Russian beat the living hell out of Bradley, and the judges jacked yet another decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X