Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Nearly Stopped, Sucks It Up To Win a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all those who think Ruslan won, how do you win all those middle rounds when you're not throwing punches and the other guy is throwing a 100 punches.

Damn, Biasness really does blind people. It's unbelievable how judgement renders crazy conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      There were not many close (hard to score) rounds. The rounds that Timmy won, he won convincingly through activity. Even Roach knew this.

You add those rounds up, and it's enough for a 115-113 type decision, either way you cut it. A draw at best. The russian gave you the last impression by knocking down Bradley in the 12th, but this is where the people who don't have short attention spans look at the rounds Bradley put in the bank.

Stop the knee jerk hysteria. This is the type of fight where you shouldn't create threads arguing about who won, but just praise THE FIGHT itself and what both guys did. This could've easily been a 3 round fight with someone TKO'd but it didn't.
      Great post.

When Bradley boxed he was winning with ease. For some reason he decided to trade and it almost cost him his title and most defiantly shortened his career. Amazing fight, but as a TB fan a ****** performance Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
        bradley needs to stay away from rios lol
        Ruslan is bigger stronger and hits harder than Rios. Bradley is so much quicker and would beat Rios

Comment

I had it 115-112 Bradley but I felt a knockdown could have been called in the first round in favor of Ruslan & I definitely feel a point should have been taken away from Bradley for holding every single time he was in trouble. A rematch needs to happen!

Comment

Bradley could easily have out boxed the Russian but he wanted to show the critics that he can go all out in a war. Nearly cost him the fight but he ****** it up and beat Ruslan. No robbery or "gift decision" here. Ruslan only had a punchers chance

Comment

Originally posted by thefnshow66 View Post
              I had it 115-112 Bradley but I felt a knockdown could have been called in the first round in favor of Ruslan & I definitely feel a point should have been taken away from Bradley for holding every single time he was in trouble. A rematch needs to happen!
              LOL. I hate fighters that hold as a strategy, but Bradley was holding because he was hurt.

What do you want him to do, not hold and get knocked out? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                There were not many close (hard to score) rounds. The rounds that Timmy won, he won convincingly through activity. Even Roach knew this.

You add those rounds up, and it's enough for a 115-113 type decision, either way you cut it. A draw at best. The russian gave you the last impression by knocking down Bradley in the 12th, but this is where the people who don't have short attention spans look at the rounds Bradley put in the bank.

Stop the knee jerk hysteria. This is the type of fight where you shouldn't create threads arguing about who won, but just praise THE FIGHT itself and what both guys did. This could've easily been a 3 round fight with someone TKO'd but it didn't.
                Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                  and then they cry they get robbed in Germany !!!!!!!! It was a clear knockdown early in the fight...Provodnikov put on a boxing clinic ....deserved at least a draw....BS
                  The words Boxing Clinic and Ruslan never should be in the same sentence. He hurt him but Bradley won most of the rounds.

Comment

Bradley (Knockdown) vs Pacman (Knockout cold) 2...Bob Arum on the making $$$

Comment

• Bradley said he softened pacman up for marquez but i think it's vice-versa.
                      pacman took something from bradley because he's not the same fighter.
                      He got hit too easily from wild punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X