Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Broner: I Don't Go That Way, I Like Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauli also got to Broner by saying that he once stood next to Broner and that he is not taller than 5'4. Malignaggie himself is only listed 5'8, so that's saying something.

Comment

Well this fight will end in a draw, Pauli winning the war of words and Broner stopping him in the ring. Broner picked Pauli for very obvious reasons.

Comment

Don't think this war will end even after the fight is said and done.

Comment

This fight should be Dubbed the battle of the motormouth douche bags by Golden boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Broner is getting humiliated
            oh yes he is!!!!! cats in the bag....this thing is ovaaa, stick a fork in em boys ground em up for chili cincinnato style over spaghetti!!!!

The rest is academic all Pauli has to do is win the fight

Comment

If this went to the cards we'd see a robbery for Broner. Ain't no way HBO is letting their next goose egg spoil against featherfisted Paulie.

Comment

Funniest thing about all this is the fact that Broner is so ignorant and low classed, he isn't even bright enough to realize that's what he is. And like Pauli said, hey if he wants to be a colon cowboy go for it. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but just don't assume anyone else is interested, except maybe your buttski ranger buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jabnhold

lool great comeback broner better get to writing new material

This was a great comeback?
                  Definitely better than "I'll fight him in a closet" IMO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't like the fact that Broner ducked out on Vazquez and Abril at 135 and totally ducked 140 because it was too dangerous to call out the weakest champ at 147

however it might be a good fight based on styles.

Malignaggi has a good jab and moves well and contrary to popular belief Paulie has a good chin.

Broner struggles against a good jab, just look at the Ponce de Leon fight, plus Broner's stamina isn't great in the later rounds. Broner gets his power from his wide stance but is Paulie sticks and moves, Broner won't be able to keep his wide stance and the main weakness of the philly shell defense is a moblie boxer.

I think Paulie will do enough to win but lose on the score cards, he'll cry robbery and we get to hear all that noise.

Comment

Adrien Broner is 926-0 with only 22 KO?

Comment

Working...
                      X