Its a fact that Paulie and Broner post on Boxingscene
    any idea of who they might be?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Much better response!

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
        whats with broners h0mo jokes
        I know right, sometimes i think hes got diarrhea of the mouth. But so far is a very entertaining up to the fight. Its just getting me so hyped. War Mailignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
          So far, I'm having fun listening to the trash talk but I think gay-theme taunts are very much overworked, and rather low-brow for my tastes at least. Hope they can figure out a fresher way to get on each others nerves.

But come fight time, there is going to be a lot of bad blood. That will make this an interesting fight.
          Maliganaggi fights could cure insomnia. There is nothing interesting about this fight besides the press conferences.

Comment

floyd: "ill bring you to my naked dungeon"
            boner: "ill fight you in my closet"

i can see where boner got the virus from
            Last edited by viperz007; 03-15-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Paulie out-trolls Broner
              ^^^ this

Kind of unhappy with Broner skipping 140 and all the great fights there, but the buildup to this will be entertaining at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Your passion is hate. This wasnt clever or classic. If really thought he would answer any other way then your a child or idiot. Or maybe both
                They both were funny, in a different way then you who is funny in the head. And speaking of getting out more often, "out" to you is what your mother has been telling you is a place you will someday get to go by yourself after you grow out of your highchair. That will be a while.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  They both were funny, in a different way then you who is funny in the head. And speaking of getting out more often, "out" to you is what your mother has been telling you is a place you will someday get to go by yourself after you grow out of your highchair. That will be a while.
                  Now i see why you found it clever. Kid just stop.

Comment

Much better response!
                    No better than what Pauli said....now keep getting high off of Broner's **** fumes, no need for you to save your last brain cell for a special occasion, you're not using it anyway.

Comment

Now i see why you found it clever. Kid just stop.
                      Little Girl, go back to your fume sniffing, after all it is like manna from Heaven to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X