• Show
Clear All

Broner really owned himself with that fighting in the closet remark. LMAO
    What a fool!

Comment

whats with broners h0mo jokes

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Yes, the part about the Closet was classic. You would say so too if you weren't so intoxicated by the scent of Broner's **** fumes 24/7.
        So now a normal response to someone saying your gay is clever? Haha get out more kid.

Moment i read the title of broners comeback i knew what response would be

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          So now a normal response to someone saying your gay is clever?
          Yeah he turned Broner's closet response back on him....now please don't let me stop you from Broner's **** vapors. I will take no more time away from that passion of yours. Continue on.

Comment

Yeah he turned Broner's closet response back on him....now please don't let me stop you from Broner's **** vapors.
            So you admit it wasnt clever just a normal response that after Broner said "lift your skirt up" we would get.

Comment

Broner has them ghey tendencies, Paulie may be pillow-fisted but at least he ain't a pillow biter.

Comment

Yeah he turned Broner's closet response back on him....now please don't let me stop you from Broner's **** vapors. I will take no more time away from that passion of yours. Continue on.
                Your passion is hate. This wasnt clever or classic. but since its against broner then its the funniest thing since "why did the chicken cross the road" for you. If really thought he would answer any other way then your a child or idiot. Or maybe both

Comment

Paulie may not be the best fighter, but he can sure chit talk.

Comment

At least we know for a fact that Paulie will win the trash talk battle with ease, that was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

A former IBF junior welterweight titleholder, Malignaggi (32-4, 7 KOs) responded swiiftly.

"That's music to my ears. If he thinks that I'm upset about what he said, then he's wrong. He has actually put a smile on my face, so now, I'm hyped. Now he's put himself in a position where he has to do the deal, and he has to fight. I'm so excited that I can hardly talk right now because I wasn't sure that he was actually going to take the fight," said Malignaggi, 32, a winner of five straight fights at 147 pounds.

"But now the way that he's talking, if he think that he's p---ed me off, all he's done with this talking like that, he has just put himself into the position where he has to fight. If he's 'A.B.,' and he's 'always business,' then stop being 'A.B.' the 'always *****ing.' So stop *****ing and sign the contract. He's always *****ing about something, so shut the f--k up and sign the contract, if you're so sure about everything. I'll respond that way. It's on. Let's do it. Now, I'm hyped."

Comment

Working...
                      X