Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Broner: I Don't Go That Way, I Like Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far, I'm having fun listening to the trash talk but I think gay-theme taunts are very much overworked, and rather low-brow for my tastes at least. Hope they can figure out a fresher way to get on each others nerves.

But come fight time, there is going to be a lot of bad blood. That will make this an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Broner isn't gonna win the verbal battle
      No he is not!!! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
        LOL.

The buildup to this fight will be great.
        I second tht, Paulie Paul's gonna get smacked around but at least he'll keep the chuckles coming in. Warrrrrr Broner!!

Comment

War Malignaggi In a battle of the wits Broner cannot contest with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            This was a great comeback?
            Yes, the part about the Closet was classic. You would say so too if you weren't so intoxicated by the scent of Broner's **** fumes 24/7.

Comment

A former IBF junior welterweight titleholder, Malignaggi (32-4, 7 KOs) responded swiiftly.

"That's music to my ears. If he thinks that I'm upset about what he said, then he's wrong. He has actually put a smile on my face, so now, I'm hyped. Now he's put himself in a position where he has to do the deal, and he has to fight. I'm so excited that I can hardly talk right now because I wasn't sure that he was actually going to take the fight," said Malignaggi, 32, a winner of five straight fights at 147 pounds.

"But now the way that he's talking, if he think that he's p---ed me off, all he's done with this talking like that, he has just put himself into the position where he has to fight. If he's 'A.B.,' and he's 'always business,' then stop being 'A.B.' the 'always *****ing.' So stop *****ing and sign the contract. He's always *****ing about something, so shut the f--k up and sign the contract, if you're so sure about everything. I'll respond that way. It's on. Let's do it. Now, I'm hyped."

Comment

gay jokes are childish Pauli will just end up apologizing but still laughed about the whole role playing bit

Comment

Paulie's up 2 rounds to 0 and the fight hasn't even started yet...

Comment

Paulie out-trolls Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      gay jokes are childish Pauli will just end up apologizing but still laughed about the whole role playing bit
                      Normally I'd agree but in situations like this I make an exception. The things Broner came out with were fruity, I don't agree with Men making threats of that nature so when spun back around on them my approach is...... ''Well what did you expect? Don't say such stupid shit again''.

Malignaggi is going to get molly whopped but I'm hoping that he can pull off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X