No announcement yet.

Why the hate on Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Probably because we're tired of seeing Broner fans pulling the race card over and over.
    ross is never gonna stop hyping up his overated favorite fighter, lol, hes rediculous, ross is dilusional as **** , lol, i love finding the hundreds of post where i question him with no answer or a dilusional opinion about broner overatedness(which ross sometimes even admits), that guy clearly is a fanboy or whatever the **** you call a ****in dilusional motha****er on this website

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Probably because we're tired of seeing Broner fans pulling the race card over and over.
      I understand.

Comment

Don't hate, just not excited by him. He gets too much attention for the little bit he has done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          ross is never gonna stop hyping up his overated favorite fighter, lol, hes rediculous, ross is dilusional as **** , lol, i love finding the hundreds of post where i question him with no answer or a dilusional opinion about broner overatedness(which ross sometimes even admits), that guy clearly is a fanboy or whatever the **** you call a ****in dilusional motha****er on this website
          LOL You are such a dumbass. WTF are you even talking about? lol Where have I hyped Broner? If anything, his haters are over hyping him. They think he beats Paulie easy and I think it will be a tough fight for him. How is that overrating or over hyping him? If you don't get an answer from me, then PM me the link to the thread. Sometimes I have to go to sleep you know. lol Between you and me, you're a b*tch for talking to me like that from the safety of your computer. There's nothing I've ever said to you or anyone here that should cause this kind of reaction from you. I think what it comes down to is the truth hurts. We can debate back and forth on anything and I promise you, I'll make you look like a fool. You know it and that's why you spew such childish **** that has nothing to do with challenging me on any stance I take. You my friend, are a coward and everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            LOL You are such a dumbass. WTF are you even talking about? lol Where have I hyped Broner? If anything, his haters are over hyping him. They think he beats Paulie easy and I think it will be a tough fight for him. How is that overrating or over hyping him? If you don't get an answer from me, then PM me the link to the thread. Sometimes I have to go to sleep you know. lol Between you and me, you're a b*tch for talking to me like that from the safety of your computer. There's nothing I've ever said to you or anyone here that should cause this kind of reaction from you. I think what it comes down to is the truth hurts. We can debate back and forth on anything and I promise you, I'll make you look like a fool. You know it and that's why you spew such childish **** that has nothing to do with challenging me on any stance I take. You my friend, are a coward and everyone knows it.
            stop crying homie, lol, you gotta try to be real about your fighter who really is overated as **** right now, take a simple look at his sorry resume and you will laugh at it just the way i do

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              stop crying homie, lol, you gotta try to be real about your fighter who really is overated as **** right now, take a simple look at his sorry resume and you will laugh at it just the way i do
              That was seriously a weak comeback. "don't cry homie" LOL Oh, how original. I think from here on out I'll just be done with you, seeing you have the mindset of a 15 year old and you're definitely not worth my time. Thuggery talks a lot of ****, but at least he has a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                That was seriously a weak comeback. "don't cry homie" LOL Oh, how original. I think from here on out I'll just be done with you, seeing you have the mindset of a 15 year old and you're definitely not worth my time. Thuggery talks a lot of ****, but at least he has a brain.
                you answered, lol, this is still the facts, lol

the midget assasson got dominated by 2 brawlers already, lol, broners only credible victury is over demarco who wasnt even that good, lol, hes o.k but quintero sukks and he also made broner look stupid on television(dont forget de leon , a limited fighter with no skills making broner look like a b1tch that lost in the eyes of many), lol, a 4 foot midget made broner get embarassed on television aswell, lol, robert guerrero also embarassed broner and broner looked like a b1tch in front of guerrero aswell

skills , this guy is the next andre berto, lol, thats all

Comment

Working...
                X