Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hate on Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He entertains who? He sure as hell doesn't entertain me inside the ring OR out with his corny lines. Only way he entertains me is here on NSB with those pics of his.

Comment

He's a racist, old lady beater, big mouth, African American, American and rated in the top ten P4P for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        He's a racist, old lady beater, big mouth, African American, American and rated in the top ten P4P for nothing.
        Yup, we definitely hate him cause he's black. Sounds like someone is playing VICTIM... AGAIN.

Comment

Who's hating?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            He entertains who? He sure as hell doesn't entertain me inside the ring OR out with his corny lines. Only way he entertains me is here on NSB with those pics of his.
            He definitely entertains you, just in a negative way. Otherwise, you wouldn't put so much energy into bashing him every chance you get.

Comment

Yup, we definitely hate him cause he's black. Sounds like someone is playing VICTIM... AGAIN.
              I'm certainly not the victim. I'm not even a little black.

Comment

By you only highlighting African American, you are saying being an American is a reasonable reason why he gets hate. Do you know how foolish you just made your self look? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Is he really from Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I cannot stand Broner personally. I think he's gotten at least 1 gift decision. And like Paulie said, how does 1 man fight a known dangerous fighter untelevised but Broner gets to fight Gavin Reese as a main event.

Make no mistake, I watch all his network fights cause I support the sport like dat. The minute he touches down on ppv, then I'll be streaming for free!!
                    Never knew Pualie said that. You got a vid link?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Is he really from Africa?
                      I decided to use the politically correct term out of respect. We all know what you would call him if you could.

Comment

Working...
                      X