Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hate on Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sure does get A LOT of attention on here for being a hype job who has only fought bums according to many on this site. The funny thing about it is Broner is getting exactly what he wants from people who don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      He sure does get A LOT of attention on here for being a hype job who has only fought bums according to many on this site. The funny thing about it is Broner is getting exactly what he wants from people who don't like him.
      He's been covered and groomed as the next big thing. Of course he's going to get more attention than most other fighters.

Besides, it's not like we as a boxing community decide on what threads are being made. It's one poster making another Broner thread.

Comment

cuz he ah dam foo....................

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          By you only highlighting African American, you are saying being an American is a reasonable reason why he gets hate. Do you know how foolish you just made your self look? lol
          Says the guy who claims people hate Broner cause he's black...

Comment

Who cares?

He keeps the game interesting, people want to talk about him, people want to watch him, he draws good ratings and he can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Says the guy who claims people hate Broner cause he's black...
              Figures you would be dumb enough to think there is no one here that hates him for his skin color. Don't you ever get tired of being owned thread after thread? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Trading Leather
                1 He is Racist
                2. Ghetto Trash
                3. Robs people

He should be locked up, or better yet... dead.

4.Beats old women
                5.Worst Fanbase

Comment

In the Philippines, non-boxing followers ( I refer to causal fans) don't know Canelo, Guerrero, Mares, and other upcoming stars. But these people are beginning to take notice of Broner.

Yeah, he has a bad rep but he is making a name.

Comment

I don't hate Broner and I think he is a very good fighter with a good future. I think he is great to watch in the ring. Outside the ring I find him very annoying. He acts like a stupid clown. He is disrespectful to other fighters and he has worn out that "anyone can get it" joke to the point of nausea. He calls out fighters that he knows he is never going to fight and he chews his gum like a cow chewing it's cud in every interview I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                      In the Philippines, non-boxing followers ( I refer to causal fans) don't know Canelo, Guerrero, Mares, and other upcoming stars. But these people are beginning to take notice of Broner.

Yeah, he has a bad rep but he is making a name.
                      what movie/show is your sig from?

Comment

Working...
                      X