No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Guerrero to be for The RING WW title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Wow are you even remotely serious? Berto beating a #10 ranked Aydin (who shoudnt have been ranked #10) and an unranked Berto is better then beating Pac?

You do know a never good Berto was beaten up by Ortiz and then inactive for almost 15 months and you are questioning Pac never being the same
    Berto didn't beat Ayudin and I asked who's number 3, not who beat Pacman who was every bit as overrated (ok, not quite), as Berto. Point is if the Ghost is ranked #3 & Marquez has already been sonned by Floyd, then the fight can in deed be for the ring, no matter who disagree's.

I mean what do we get instead, Floyd/Marquez 2, for what??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Berto didn't beat Ayudin and I asked who's number 3, not who beat Pacman who was every bit as overrated (ok, not quite), as Berto. Point is if the Ghost is ranked #3 & Marquez has already been sonned by Floyd, then the fight can in deed be for the ring, no matter who disagree's.
      Its obvious i mean robert. You've honestly lost your mind with the bold, please get off the drugs. If you are seriously attempting to argue that beating berto is even remotely almost as good as beating pac (or better as you're making it seem) then you need to log off
      I mean what do we get instead, Floyd/Marquez 2, for what??
      Or nobody gets it? Its a head scratcher i know

Point is you the RIng can have #2 fight #5 for the Ring title, Fcuk Floyd-Guerrero for the RIng title, i want JMM-Brook, the REAL division champ

Comment

funny thing is ppl complain about this but if floyd were to fight jmm again, ppl would complain about that being a cherrypick. there really is no winning for the guy.

Comment

Its obvious i mean robert. You've honestly lost your mind with the bold, please get off the drugs. If you are seriously attempting to argue that beating berto is even remotely almost as good as beating pac (or better as you're making it seem) then you need to log off

Or nobody gets it? Its a head scratcher i know

Point is you the RIng can have #2 fight #5 for the Ring title, Fcuk Floyd-Guerrero for the RIng title, i want JMM-Brook, the REAL division champ
          Don't tell me what i'm tryna say, speak for yourself. Floyd is #1 the Ghost #3. The Ghost has 2 quality wins at 147 to Marquez's 1. Marquez has no fight set yet. Brook is fighting Devon. Floyd's fighting the Ghost in may. I don't see the big deal is what i'm really trying to say, that's what I'm saying.

Comment

hold up people are complaining???ok who should fight for the ring belt then?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              funny thing is ppl complain about this but if floyd were to fight jmm again, ppl would complain about that being a cherrypick. there really is no winning for the guy.
              Nobody wants to see it but it would be between the clear #1 and #2 fighters at 147. If they dont fight in a rematch, then nobody should get it. It should always be between the top 2 fighters, im not sure why anyone would disagree with that. Yea its a Ring rule, but it doesnt make it right. Then we'll have guys like LArry calling the winner a lineal champ when he wont be

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Don't tell me what i'm tryna say, speak for yourself. Floyd is #1 the Ghost #3. The Ghost has 2 quality wins at 147 to Marquez's 1. Marquez has no fight set yet. Brook is fighting Devon. Floyd's fighting the Ghost in may. I don't see the big deal is what i'm really trying to say, that's what I'm saying.
                You're saying Robert beating Berto and Aydin is better then JMM destroying Pac theres a whole lot wrong with that

Comment

He retired

Nobody is dis*****g floyd being #1 at 147, thats given. Its Guerreros being #3 at 147 that people have a problem with
                  Ali retired in July 27, 1979, he didn't lose his Ring Belt until he lost to Larry Holmes in October 1980, coming back from retirement. He also held the Ring title when he was banned from boxing in Feb 1967 to Oct 1970, over 3 years being the ring champ without fighting.

Therefore, I still consider Floyd the lineal champ at 147 with or without a Ring Belt. All of his fights are for the lineal championship in my view, even if he moved away from the weight class(Henry Armstrong had a couple of Ring belts at different weights at the same time), retired or away from boxing like Ali.

Comment

Nobody wants to see it but it would be between the clear #1 and #2 fighters at 147. If they dont fight in a rematch, then nobody should get it. It should always be between the top 2 fighters, im not sure why anyone would disagree with that. Yea its a Ring rule, but it doesnt make it right. Then we'll have guys like LArry calling the winner a lineal champ when he wont be
                    floyd is already the lineal champ, doesnt really matter what larry says.

Comment

Nobody is dis*****g floyd being #1 at 147, thats given. Its Guerreros being #3 at 147 that people have a problem with
                      I can actually buy this argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X