No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    I agree he has to earn his shot. But against Vitali? He deserves a shot. Any other fight from Vitali, should he not dig Lennox out of retirement, than Haye would be scandalous.
    Haye doesn't deserve anything.

Comment

this again?

it is getting tiresome...too bad both these guys have been ducking toney...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        it is getting tiresome...too bad both these guys have been ducking toney...
        hahaha... good one

Comment

Team Klit

"winner of haye vs chisora fights vitali"

after haye batters chisora

team klit

"we won't fight haye"

this is ducking at its most blatant, ****ing boente is a cancer to boxing. they are avoiding haye, everyone can see it

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            Before Wlad, Haye's only opponent he didn't "come to fight" against was Valuev. Everybody else ended the fight KO'd. Let's be honest here, Wlad stunk the place out a lot of times. Every fighter has boring fights, but Wlad has more than Haye. Wlad didn't exactly lay it on Haye in their fight, though he said he would punish him and KO him in the 12th. Didn't exactly happen did it? I would like a Fury vs Wlad fight as well. But let's face it, he was put down vs Pajkic, what is Wlad going to do to him?
            But Haye has only ever fought two opponents of any substance, valuev and wlad. Haye has only fought in 6 title fights, 2 cruiserweight and 4 heavyweight. He beat mormeck in a decent fight for two titles and the ring belt, then fought enzo macc for his belt that he was awarded for being joe calzaghes friend. Next was valuev, his first 'decent' (and I use the term decent loosely) opponent and he ran and stunk the place out. He looks good facing an old faded John Ruiz, then Audley Harrison, then his next fight, his first against real world class opposition and he looked amateurish and lost at best. I agree wlad fought far too cautiously, but that's what a good boxer does, nullifies an opponents strengths, he realised he could thoroughly outbox Haye so why would he take a risk? People talk about Hayes speed, he has good one punch speed, but because he always looks for the ko shot he never throws combinations. Against a good boxer haye is as dangerous as an old faded tua who probably still hits as hard.

Comment

I don't really care if this fight gets made or not. Wlad/Haye was one of the biggest letdowns of a match I have ever watched. Probably be a repeat here. Lots of pre-fight bravado, and then an extremely tentative match.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Team Klit

"winner of haye vs chisora fights vitali"

after haye batters chisora

team klit

"we won't fight haye"

this is ducking at its most blatant, ****ing boente is a cancer to boxing. they are avoiding haye, everyone can see it
                I don't think Vitali ever promised that, but nevertheless he offered Haye a September fight that Haye turned down.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I don't think Vitali ever promised that, but nevertheless he offered Haye a September fight that Haye turned down.
                  Boente did and everyone knows he runs the show, he saw the haye fight and said right after he won't make it happen

he said at the press conference for haye and chisora to fight, the winner gets vitali

do you see how contradicting this is? boente says it on live tv and then they make up all this contact bs

this is a pr saving exercise, they can say anything and people hate haye enough to believe it, lots of done this sort of thing in the past

Comment

Boente did and everyone knows he runs the show, he saw the haye fight and said right after he won't make it happen

he said at the press conference for haye and chisora to fight, the winner gets vitali

do you see how contradicting this is? boente says it on live tv and then they make up all this contact bs

this is a pr saving exercise, they can say anything and people hate haye enough to believe it, lots of done this sort of thing in the past
                    Are you saying that Vitali didn't send a contract for a September fight that Haye turned down? Vitali says he did.

Comment

People hate Haye? News to me, there's people on here making out Haye is still relevant and that he deserves a title shot, that's not Haye hating, that's Haye d1ck riding. What in the chisora fight would make the klitschko camp scared? Styles make fights, what in knocking out chisora would prepare him for fighting vitali? We've already seen that Haye can't handle tall fighters with a jab, he struggled like anything with valuev who was slower than vitali is now and punched a lot less hard. Do you think vitali is scared of Tyson fury because he beat chisora? Probably in more dominating fashion than vitali did?

Comment

Working...
                      X