Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Povetkin perhaps?

Wrong. Haye gave 2 or 3 options to Valuev's promotor Team Sauerland.

Dude. Haye didn't fight to win against Wlad. He fought to survive.

He might not be afraid of Vitali, even though he looked petrified when he received a shoulder-stunner at a TV interview, but he has declined to fight him twice. That's a fact.
    Of course I meant Haye is not afraid of them. I don't believe povetkin is afraid, but I think the people who handle him knows he will get schooled and they want to protect his padded record. Once that's over, he will sell even less tickets than he does now.

I disagree. He was just too out of range. If Wlad really was that dominant he would have gone all out, guns blazing trying to KO haye. but he didn't.

Come on bro, he didn't look petrified. He was laughing in his face.

Also, Haye gave up 1 option which is WAY better than Vitali's 3. Plus, they knew if they won, Valuev wouldn't wanna take it up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Yeah, now when he's 41 and his age got him everybody want piece of Vitali. You're talking about ducking? Who was the guy who ducked Vit since 2009?
      I don't understand your logic, what has age got to do with it? So fighters are now supposed to ignore the WBC champ because as you put it he's old and vulnerable

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        I don't understand your logic, what has age got to do with it? So fighters are now supposed to ignore the WBC champ because as you put it he's old and vulnerable
        Of course not, but funny thing is how they now started to bark when he shown vulnerabilty, especially Haye yet he wasn't so eager to face him in 2009 when Vitali was a beast.
        Last edited by Szef; 02-28-2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Of course not, but funny thing is how they now started to bark when he shown vulnerabilty, especially Haye yet he wasn't so eager to face him in 2009 when Vitali was a beast.
          I'm not making any excuses for Haye back then he would have probably lost quite easily to Vitali, and he did get outclassed against Wlad. You can argue that back in 2009 Haye was in no position to negotiate an acceptable deal to face the brothers so in my mind it was a smart move on his behalf to go after Valuev.

Ultimately though as a fan of the sport I'd much rather see Vitali vs Haye than the likes of Charr. Haye can potentially cause an upset if the fight gets made and after the Chisora fight I'd say he deserves a shot if Vitali wants to carry on fighting. From where I'm standing and irrespective of what happened back in 2009, it's Vitali who's ducking Haye this time around.

Comment

Haye can fight David Price. The winner gets to carry Wladimir's spit bucket to the ring in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Haye can fight David Price. The winner gets to carry Wladimir's spit bucket to the ring in his next fight.
              Intelligent, measured comment as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                hi clickclack**** - Is that the best you can come up with - Haye has been so in-active he has no world title - so does not call the shots - what will his excuse be this time when he loses his Big toe
                give it a rest mate... you a fan of the klits

ima neutral that wants to see fight..

Comment

Can you response normal and not like a 12 year old girl you illiterate moron?
                  Suk ya M*THER... is that better for u??

get your finger out the klits batty hole.. your confused.com

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    No every time Wlad put his weight on Haye, Haye fell to the canvas. i'm not trying to say Haye was better than Wlad. Because he was pretty much beaten in every department. Wlad was better on the night and would probably beat Haye in the same fashion if they meet again. Broken toe or not. But Haye wasn't afraid. He landed the best punch in the fight and Wlad's face was more marked up than Haye's. He certainly didn't run - he just didn't want to get punched in the face.

He cited the back problem first, then postponed and then setanta went bust. Also, it was Wlad who was deducted a point for holding and leaning in round 7. Haye took a count for what everyone knows wasn't a knockdown. You need to check your facts.

I doubt we'll see him in the ring again. But whether you like him or not, you must admit he's more exciting than the other "challengers" that's out there at the moment e.g arreola, fury, banks, povetkin etc.
                    I think Wlad might offer him a rematch someday, simply because the bros are good businessmen. They know Haye brings more money than everyone else. And it's a sellable fight.
                    Nope, Haye was pretty damn far from exciting vs Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Of course I meant Haye is not afraid of them. I don't believe povetkin is afraid, but I think the people who handle him knows he will get schooled and they want to protect his padded record. Once that's over, he will sell even less tickets than he does now.

I don't think he is afraid either.

I disagree. He was just too out of range. If Wlad really was that dominant he would have gone all out, guns blazing trying to KO haye. but he didn't.
                      When did Wlad go out guns blazing? That's just not his style. He just dominates and Haye was nowhere near the upset.
                      Come on bro, he didn't look petrified. He was laughing in his face.
                      Smiling through tears perhaps...

Also, Haye gave up 1 option which is WAY better than Vitali's 3. Plus, they knew if they won, Valuev wouldn't wanna take it up anyway.
                      No. It was 2 or 3 options.

Comment

Working...
                      X