No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    let us know how that ultimatum works out for you.
    We know how it will turn out, and so does he.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      Floys is about making Money and Canelo would be one of his biggest Cash ins. And if he beats Trout it would show he cabn hang with a true top 154 fighter. Floyd knows that Canelo would not be a walk in the park. I am not even a huge Canelo fan but Floyd has no reason to not sign this fight, especially when hes going to bank
      You know Floyd.
      He will never let any fighter dictate to him what he should or shouldn't do.
      Pacquiao couldn't do it and he is a bigger draw than Canelo.

The best thing for Canelo to do is shut up and hope he gets the Mayweather fight in the future.

But it shouldn't stop your career. Canelo can still fight Trout.

Comment

This whole May 4th event has been badly promoted from the start.

I'm just glad it will be Guerrero. Good luck goldenboy and mayweather at this now being a record breaking PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I would actually lose some respect for Floyd if he agreed to this bull****.

I hope he doesn't give into this kid who hasn't accomplished **** in the sport of boxing.
          Who should he fight in september then? Guerrero is a crap opponent, so he is going to fight 2 unworthy opponents in a row because he wont fight Martinez and there isnt much else out there right now. This comeback has been an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Ahhhhh watcha gotta say now,LOL!!
            Didn't you just read what I said? Doesn't get anymore clearer than that. Sign the contract and give the fans what they wanna see.

Comment

Floyd will sign. Canelo is may not be as big as floyd is now you just wait by next year he'll be mr. HBO

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                This whole May 4th event has been badly promoted from the start.

I'm just glad it will be Guerrero. Good luck goldenboy and mayweather at this now being a record breaking PPV.
                They way they will promote this fight......It will sell 1 million or even 1.5

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Who should he fight in september then? Guerrero is a crap opponent, so he is going to fight 2 unworthy opponents in a row because he wont fight Martinez and there isnt much else out there right now. This comeback has been an absolute joke.
                  Someone who ****in deserves it. Boxing is a professional sport. When you beat top guys, you should be rewarded. He should fight the winner of Devon Alexander/Kell Brook or Austin Trout in September because these guys use their fists and skills to make statements. Not their promoters, managers and legal advisers.

Comment

[QUOTE=PBP;13090629]Floyd is about making money and he makes it no matter who he fights.

Canelo should not get a career high payday without fighting anybody relevant in the sport of boxing. Why should Floyd allow this spoiled snot nosed punk, to profit off his name, that he's built up over 15 years fighting against guys like Diego Corrales and Jose Luis Castillo?

I would assume that if Canelo loses to Trout then the September fight would not go down. I think that is how the contract would work. So Floyd would fight him only if he beats Trout, and if he does defeat Trout, he would get the shot at Floyd, and he would have earned it, and he would just bring even more cash to the table, on top of what he already brings which is pretty damn big.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Floyd will sign. Canelo is may not be as big as floyd is now you just wait by next year he'll be mr. HBO
                      lol how will that happen??? by fighting 140lbers??

Comment

Working...
                      X