Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson is quite easy to hit and Matthysse has a lot of power, whereas Peterson doesn't have much power.

LM by KO
    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-05-2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Lol why are there so many Lucas lovers on this site. He hasn't beaten anyone note worthy and didn't ko zab ****ing Judah. But you guys seem to think hes some kind of monster

Comment

Matthysse by late KO/TKO in a similar fashion as the Ajose fight Peterson is not going down without a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Lol why are there so many Lucas lovers on this site. He hasn't beaten anyone note worthy and didn't ko zab ****ing Judah. But you guys seem to think hes some kind of monster
          He dropped him and took his best shot on the chin and smiled. Judah was being trained by Sweetpea Whitaker at the time, his style was ultra-defensive.

He beat Alexander too and is effectively an unbeaten fighter with a lot of power, so the praise is natural.

Comment

Lamont Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              He dropped him and took his best shot on the chin and smiled. Judah was being trained by Sweetpea Whitaker at the time, his style was ultra-defensive.

He beat Alexander too and is effectively an unbeaten fighter with a lot of power, so the praise is natural.
              The 2 best guys he faced. He couldn't ko or stop them. Pete is better than zab and Alexander. No saying he will win easily but Lucas isn't a world beater

Comment

The 2 best guys he faced. He couldn't ko or stop them.
                The Alexander fight was 10 rounds.

Pete is better than zab and Alexander. No saying he will win easily but Lucas isn't a world beater
                Pete the cheat hasn't fought either of them to draw that conclusion.

Matthysse is going to beat him, I'm willing to put points on that.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  so you're saying matthysse beats peterson? cause that's the only way garcia can get to matthysse, if matthysse beats peterson first. wouldn't peterson be an elite at 140?
                  what a great fight for boxing to have. i would have preferred matthysse/garcia, but this is still a top fighter vs. a top fighter. i actually think this is more of a difficult fight for matthysse than a danny garcia fight. as much as a fan as i am of matthysse's, atm it's hard for me to picture matthysse winning a decision against peterson. i think he's got to get the KO in this one to really get the W, instead of letting it fall in the hands of the judges. that said, vamos lucas!!
                  I think they're both better than Matthyse. I'm not to sure what post roids Peterson will look like but if the Peterson that showed up against Khan (yes I know he was on roids) comes he will beat Matthyse. And I think Garcia will beat Matthyse without to much trouble. Hell I even think Khan would outbox Matthyse just like he did against Maidana....provided he's careful

Comment

The 2 best guys he faced. He couldn't ko or stop them. Pete is better than zab and Alexander. No saying he will win easily but Lucas isn't a world beater
                    I wonder if you'll say the same when Peterson has to have surgery to remove Lucas's foot from his ass....

Comment

I figured most people on this board would pick Matthysse considering how overhyped he is.I think Peterson would outbox Matthyse then the same people that`s hyping him up will say Matthysse is a bum.Matthyse is a good fighter,he`s just not as good as some people on this board hype him up to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X