Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me this fight is more exciting than the Guerrero vs Mayweather fight. I'm leaning towards Peterson because he's a better boxer and has a really good chin.

Not to mention he can punch too.

Comment

• cant wait to pull this thread up when peterson steam rolls his ass

Comment

• Peterson beats Matthyse... He called him out confidently after the Holt fight. Matthyse is not as good as people say he is and Lamont always exposes the fighters like he did Khan.. Garcia just going to clean up the mess if it goes to decision because they going to rob Lamont so he got to K.O him and that's what im going by Lamont by K.O.

Comment

• Matthysse wasn't able to do it vs Judah and Alexander, so his power is clearly overrated. Peterson will expose Lucas, but he probably won't knock him out.

Comment

• Mattysse is more sturdy and I expect him to come out on top in a rugged mans fight.

Comment

• I still don't fully understand why this fight is taking place at 141, but then again, I also can't wrap my head around how Peterson got to keep his title after blatantly failing a PED test and going 14-15 months inactive. What is even more astonishing is how this drug cheat continues to have a fanbase.
              Last edited by BafanaBafana; 05-13-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Very tough fight to call. Even though we all know this fight could easily end in a KO either way, I feel Peterson will adjust and slow up Matthysee enough for a 12 rounder. Very interesting fight 4 sure

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  I still don't fully understand why this fight is taking place at 141, but then again, I also can't wrap my head around how Peterson got to keep his title after blatantly failing a PED test and going 14-15 months inactive. What is even more astonishing is how this drug cheat continuous to have a fanbase.
                  Very well put. Peterson is good but it's all of a sudden overlooked he took PED's. I don't understand where all this matthysse bashing came from. Perterson didn't expose khan like one poster said. It's like these people make **** up and believe it to be totally true. Prescott exposed khan and Garcia has a case on exposing khan...but Peterson? C'mon man. If there was any different ref in that Peterson khan fight, scoring would've been totally different.

Comment

• I'm picking Matthysse but i think it will be competitive. Looking forward to it

Comment

• cant wait for this win
                      ingreidients for foty definitly
                      im taken peterson to get late ko thanks to the those sharp inside punches
                      but i wouldnt b surprised of lucas gets on of those slobber knockers in their

Comment

Working...
                      X