No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Donaire is basically saying "I'm doing you a favor by even fighting you. Nobody knows you. I can easily fight someone else so if you want to keep playing games with signing and testing I will just fight someone else"
    Nothing more complicated than that. Rigodux (whatever his name is) has been begging for the fight and when they give it to him he punks out. Nonito needs to cancel this fight and move on. Let the guy rot and get punked by a cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Donaire is basically saying "I'm doing you a favor by even fighting you. Nobody knows you. I can easily fight someone else so if you want to keep playing games with signing and testing I will just fight someone else"
      He can easily fight someone else ? Who ? Darchinyan ... Cause it sure as phuck ain't mares ... Rigo is the secon biggest name @ 22 ... Stop it

Comment

This is unbelievable. I can only imagine what these crazy ass Rigo fans would be saying if Donaire was the one who wouldn't sign a contract. Just look at what they're saying when it's Rigo who won't.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          Difference here is that Donaire is randomly tested 365 a year. Why ignore the obvious?
          I am not sure what your response means. But Donaire volunteered to be tested 365, and he ALSO said that eventhough he undergoes testing he wont require his opponents to do it because he doesnt care if they cheat. he said he can beat them ANYWAY. so what is the issue now?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Maybe because Donaire doesn't want to comply so what would be the point in contacting them.
            So what is the point of signing the contract if Rigo do not want to provide any kind of contact for the VADA testing.

Comment

What is so difficult to understand. The contract was signed a day ago. Rigo's camp left it blank because rooms were not booked and they were unsure of where the camp was going to be held. They said they would be sending it over tomorrow ... And Donaire wants to back out.... What if rigo put his home address and his gym in Miami as the address for his camp and that information was incorrect ... Nonito would want to back out ! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                This is just Donaire with another excuse, he is the only one looking for excuses not to fight, legit or not!!!
                Shut the f**k up. It looks like Rigo is the one in hiding. No one knows where he is, lmao.

Comment

What is so difficult to understand. The contract was signed a day ago. Rigo's camp left it blank because rooms were not booked and they were unsure of where the camp was going to be held. They said they would be sending it over tomorrow ... And Donaire wants to back out.... What if rigo put his home address and his gym in Miami as the address for his camp and that information was incorrect ... Nonito would want to back out ! Lol
                  It ain't that difficult to hand over a temporary address. Do you mean to tell me he's is f**kin' homeless while looking for a f**king hotel. That testing is 24/7, not no f**king Mayweather OST.

Comment

Well, Team Rigo could have said that they sign the contract but can't provide info on any address on gym/hotel cause they don't know yet. Its pretty sure that both camps have both contacts on each other or Top Rank to say that.

Comment

they could'nt put a phone number in ?. cell phone of atleast one of team rigo?

lol come on man , it's so obvious whos playing games here

Comment

Working...
                      X