Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
    ADMIN: as of 745 PST Pedro Diaz claimed he provided VADA w/ everything they need. VADA statd "WE HAVE NT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION 4 Rigo"
    Havent you learned by now not to believe Donaire's tweets? I mean, I thought you would've learned from the whole Mares situation when he tried to fool his fans claiming there was no contract. Then again, Donaire has been playing yall for so long that he has you blinded already.
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 02-23-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-r...#ixzz2LmweVg7m
      This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

“We told [Top Rank CEO] Bob Arum when we turned in the VADA form at the press conference that Rigo signed it, but that he’d fill in the blanks later for the other things like the address of the gym and his residence,” Hyde said. “The reason why is he doesn’t know the address of the gym in Orlando where he’s going to be for camp yet. He also still needs the address of the hotel where he’s staying for training camp.

“They are minor details, and of course we want it to be completed. He’s going to have them today.”

what did Gary Hyde say ?
      http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-r...da-beef--62707

he confirmed team rigo left it blank .

Comment

• There's footage of Rigondaux signing the damn Vada not fight contract that was signed a while ago so he's making extra **** up, did he leave blanks? yes it was explained why and just asked until monday to know exactly where they will be so why the fuzz ...He just obviously watched more tape than the Cordoba fight and changed hes mind didnt think Nonito would turn Nonita so quick.

Comment

• Donaire, just man up, fight the guy and if you win, you win, if you lose you lose, tell your alpha-personality, wanna-be Jen Mosley wife to pipe down too.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/pimpgoz/status/3...326912/photo/1

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

Come on my man ... Stop trying to twist things ... You said " even Rigo's manage said it was a minor problem (regarding providing the info) " and he said nothing of the sort and I proved it.

Comment

• donaire is such a ****in diva.

Comment

• Donaire has never acted this btchy B4. screw it...The 2012 fighter of the year acting like diva of the year. watching a fight with a coward is not worth my time anyway .

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Only on NSB does the guy who won't sign a contract, then won't give a phone number or location to reach him, who spends weeks delaying the testing he agreed to, only on NSB is that guy the one who wants the fight, and the guy who is waiting for that fighter to stop ****ing around the duck.
                    Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Rigo doesnt honor his contract and avoids testing = Donaire ducking the fight

NSB logic
                    These guys are simply braindead.

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    Been looking to pull out from day one.

He needs more fights. he doesnt excite me. i want to fight gamboa. We looking to fight mares. Vic is still an option. They want too much money. Rigo said he would do vada so now he has to honor that. They are taking to long to sign we are going to pull out. He didnt complete the form I'm going to pull out.
                    Are you cuban? I just wanna know where that bias is coming from. Rigo agreed to get tested by VADA, asked for a spanish translation, waited until the last minute to sign the contract and it turns out he didn't fill in the required information. What more do you need?

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    And Conte wouldnt know how to beat those tests now would he? Especially from a company where he had some input on how to conduct testing, right?
                    Yeah he also helped Berto beat the tests...

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

Yeah, it sounded like once they knew the hotel and gym address info, it would be filled in within a few days. Donaire sounds like he would rather fight Darchinyan again as opposed to Rigo, can't blame him either.

Comment

Working...
                      X