Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire is basically saying "I'm doing you a favor by even fighting you. Nobody knows you. I can easily fight someone else so if you want to keep playing games with signing and testing I will just fight someone else"

Comment

im not taking no sides. i just wanna see a great fight. But, i do have one question though..."whats the hold up?"

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        This is a free country, Nonito Donaire has a constitutional right to fight whoever he wants. Just like we have the right to attend the fight or watch it on HBO, nobody will ever force anyone to do anything in this great land we call USA.
        Hahaha....haha....that's a good one man..haha...a good one...

Comment

Verbal agreements hold no weight.

The problem actually lies with Donaire not wanting to do USADA, Rigondeaux wants both but surprise suprise Donaire only wants VADA which is linked to Conte.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tampered with the tests myself, hes terrified of Rigo and is doing everything he can to try squirm out of this so he can go fight that Mr Bean looking bum Vic Ballchinyan.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            So they can test for even a shorter period of time than rigo would have ? April 13th is "his date ". Or even better he won't hold them to taking any test at all
            Next time rigo should just keep his mouth shut and not shoot himself in the head with his statements. If he really felt like testing wasn't a big deal then he should stop stalling and get it over with. None of donaire's opponents are subjecting themselves to testing other than darchinyan so donaire has no reason to call them out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              So they can test for even a shorter period of time than rigo would have ? April 13th is "his date ". Or even better he won't hold them to taking any test at all
              cant you f0cken see it yet, they cant test rigo becuase they dont know where he is or have a number to call him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Verbal agreements hold no weight.

The problem actually lies with Donaire not wanting to do USADA, Rigondeaux wants both but surprise suprise Donaire only wants VADA which is linked to Conte.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tampered with the tests myself, hes terrified of Rigo and is doing everything he can to try squirm out of this so he can go fight that Mr Bean looking bum Vic Ballchinyan.
                Then how come USADA does not know anything about Rigo wanting them to do the testing also.

Comment

NoRigo Duckaire straight again.....

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Then how come USADA does not know anything about Rigo wanting them to do the testing also.
                    Maybe because Donaire doesn't want to comply so what would be the point in contacting them.

Comment

Donaire ''My opponents don't have to do testing, I can beat them even if they're using PEDs''

Rigondeaux ''I'll take the tests''

Donaire ''I'll hold you to that, sign the VADA contract I send''

Rigondeaux ''I'll sign it, seeing you want to clean boxing up and say testing is great for the sport how about we do USADA as well as VADA?''

Donaire ''Oh err, err keep playing games and I'll pull out!''

What a fu.cking fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X