No announcement yet.

Showtime RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    Damn. Showtime just made this the Floyd Mayweather Channel. And nice UD for Love, compliments of his association with Mayweather. 100 to 90, are you fricking kidding me?? And could the Showtime crew have been any more nutsucking tonight??? Only replays they showed were the shots Love connected, even when Finley had rounds were he was the aggressor, trapping J'Leon in the corner and throwing/landing shots and Love clinched and bent over, Love would land 2 shots at the end of the round and they'd say "that just won Love the round". Good grief. They went HBO commentators bad tonight, so far.

Floyd's in heaven right now with all the attention. He's eatin it up fo sho.
    I knew the one-sided judging was coming too. Look out for the Haymon factor in this fight even though K9 is from Detroit.......if he doesn't KO Smith, he is losing. Smith is a Haymon and Mayweather Promotions fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      Damn. Showtime just made this the Floyd Mayweather Channel. And nice UD for Love, compliments of his association with Mayweather. 100 to 90, are you fricking kidding me?? And could the Showtime crew have been any more nutsucking tonight??? Only replays they showed were the shots Love connected, even when Finley had rounds were he was the aggressor, trapping J'Leon in the corner and throwing/landing shots and Love clinched and bent over, Love would land 2 shots at the end of the round and they'd say "that just won Love the round". Good grief. They went HBO commentators bad tonight, so far.

Floyd's in heaven right now with all the attention. He's eatin it up fo sho.
      They were doing a recap talking about love connecting and the highlights showed him missing more tgan he connected. What about floyd putting on the vaseline as a cutman. I thought that was comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Is anyone by chance streaming this online?
        Yes.......

Comment

• What, they are walking K9 out with attack dogs, LMAO

Comment

• Rooting for Ishe big time.

Hope he pulls it off.

Comment

• Bundrage looks like he's ****ting himself.

Comment

• I can see Showtime turning as disgusting as HBO.

We get served another bum courtesy of Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  The Corona girls brought Floyd a Birthday cake....

Lmfaaaoooooooo

smokeshows.

Comment

• What where K9's and Smith's fight night weights? I missed it. K9 always looked huge to me.

Comment

• Takes forever to start a ***in match in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X