No announcement yet.

Showtime RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I saw the fight, I meant what happened regarding Mayweather. They cut it off after the fight.

I thought the fight was a close fight, right man won but the scoring was terribe.
    Oh, he is just talking about Ghost saying he knows little to nothing about him and that Pac needs to beat Bradley and JMM to have a shot (and take the tests.) Brian Kenny gave him a giant cake with a $1000.00 bill and Floyd's face on the front of it.

I have to say, he was stuttering hard when talking about his thoughts on Bradley and Pac though. He said Pac needs to get through Bradley to have a shot at him.......he sounds pretty scared of Bradley man....not just because I am a huge Tim fan either. He was saying he is a great all around boxer and he is always in tremendous shape.......I sensed some definite doubt there.

I bet he watched those videos about the HBO bias where Tim was blocking and slipping all these punches that HBO said PAc had landed.

Comment

• Wow, Brian Kenny towing the company line. Showtime made Mayweather look good, marketable, and friendly tonight.

Comment

• Mayweather has always had a stuttering problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          Wow, Brian Kenny towing the company line. Showtime made Mayweather look good, marketable, and friendly tonight.
          Yeah.

Kenny used to get Floyd all kinds of pissed off when he was with ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            They didn't even bring up Martinez. Guess that fight is dead.
            Wonder why?

Comment

• Damn. Showtime just made this the Floyd Mayweather Channel. And nice UD for Love, compliments of his association with Mayweather. 100 to 90, are you fricking kidding me?? And could the Showtime crew have been any more nutsucking tonight??? Only replays they showed were the shots Love connected, even when Finley had rounds were he was the aggressor, trapping J'Leon in the corner and throwing/landing shots and Love clinched and bent over, Love would land 2 shots at the end of the round and they'd say "that just won Love the round". Good grief. They went HBO commentators bad tonight, so far.

Floyd's in heaven right now with all the attention. He's eatin it up fo sho.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                Wow, Brian Kenny towing the company line. Showtime made Mayweather look good, marketable, and friendly tonight.
                Yeah they sure did. Floyd stuttered a lot except when he said he wasn't putting any money in bob arums pockets.

Comment

• "Lose Yourself" how original

Comment

• One guy said he ready to die the other say you gonna have to kill him to take his belt somebody not making it out lol

Comment

• Is anyone by chance streaming this online?

Comment

Working...
                      X