Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd must've been angry that he was in the ring and the microphone wasn't on his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      lol, you probably should have. what was i wagering? the house on price to stomp the tiger.

oops.

and a chubby tony thompson no less.
      I forgot, that chatbox was moving too fast. I thought for sure Price would win by decision but that guy has the legs of a new born calf and a China chin.

Comment

• So Roger, Jeff and Floyd Sr. all working together on May 4th. That should be real interesting.

Comment

• Floyd found a microphone, smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            When I first tuned in, she was the first thing I noticed.
            I know, she keeps standing up waving this little card thing. I'm hoping her dress gets caught up high on her leg and when she sits down I get a nice panty-shot........except I bet she isn't wearing panties.

Comment

• What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Floyd is having a hard time trying to play commentator......he is thinking his way through it
                Yeah, he needs to stick to boxing. No lie. Training and commentating don't look like a good fit.

Comment

• Floyd is so full of crap...I know he watches tapes of all his opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    What happened?
                    Love got pushed to the limits, very close fight. Love should have won by a round or two but the judges had him winning 9 rounds and 8 rounds.

Comment

• Floyd is stuttering when being asked about Pac and Bradley......he sounds intimidated of Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X