Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price-Tony Thompson Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an upset excellent win for Thompson!

Comment

You cant really build a career in boxing in the UK.

I mean you can but......

Comment

I now feel confident saying that Price's chin is poor. To suggest that it isn't is to ignore the evidence imo:

Dropped three times by Varghese Johnson in the Commonwealth Games, dropped by a Welsh fighter in the 4 Nations, dropped by Fury in the ABAs, knocked out by Bermane Stiverne in the Tammer Tournament, knocked out by Cammarelle in the Olympics, rocked in his pro debut by Ingleby, and heavily dropped and stopped by Thompson.

Vyacheslav Glazkov also claims to have dropped Price three times when they fought in 2006, but this isn't confirmed like the other examples.

When Price gets hit, he gets hurt.
        Last edited by Levity; 02-23-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
          I now feel confident saying that Price's chin is poor. To suggest that it isn't is to ignore the evidence imo:

Dropped three times by Varghese Johnson in the Commonwealth Games, dropped by a Welsh fighter in the 4 Nations, dropped by Fury in the ABAs, knocked out by Bermane Stiverne in the Tammer Tournament, knocked out by Cammarelle in the Olympics, rocked in his pro debut by Ingleby, and heavily dropped and stopped by Thompson.

Vyacheslav Glazkov also claims to have dropped Price three times when they fought in 2006, but this isn't confirmed like the other examples.

When Price gets hit, he gets hurt.
          Well said I had heard the same story's about David price for quite a while and yes they must have been true.the problem that price is going to have from now on and that is if he continues to box is that most guys in he's weight class that can punch a bit will charge him.seeing what I just seen on you tube confirms price has got a really bad glass jaw and yes this is boxing not a good mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Hilarious. Now I'm not sure which one was touted more of the two 6'7 Brits, Price or Fury? I think it was price.

And now he gets KO'd by a former Wlad victim. A guy who just keeps beating everyone other than Wlad himself. In retrospect, a good win for Wlad now. If he fights Fury and does the same, I will laugh my ass off.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            This.

Comment

Comment

where are all the "fury ducked price" posters now? it sure looks to me like fury's team are making all the right moves & price's team has just hit a roadblock...1 punch by tony thompson (the guy who was going to get blown out in a couple rounds according to most here)has completely taken david price out of title contention unless of course wlad or povetkin decide to make a voluntary defence against him which actually would'nt shock me...

Comment

Working...
                X