No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price-Tony Thompson Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    I've been saying it from the start, Price has no chin.
    This had nothing to do with the chin, wasn't anywhere near the chin, it was the side of the face and an equilibrium shot. Price was nothing but a fraud who couldn't last 2 rounds with an old washed up heavyweight.

Comment

Give him a rematch in DC Tony.

Comment

WAR Audley!

Comment

Now can we all forget about price he hasn't earned his stripes hes tried to piggy back on fury's name, Fury earned his stripes price has never had a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
            To be honest, it was not even a chin shot from Thompson, more like an equilibrium shot. Is that still considered having no chin? lol
            yeah definitely an equilibrium shot, he reminded me of Khan when he got up and started stumbling around. Another heavyweight down, can nobody pose a real threat to the Klitshko's? I'd like to see more of Wilder, and I think Fury will be a force at HW. Spectacular fight, this is what boxing is all about....nobody, including myself gave Thompson a chance and he proved us all wrong.

Comment

They boooooed our national anthem, bomb'em.

Comment

Another HW prospect bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  This had nothing to do with the chin, wasn't anywhere near the chin, it was the side of the face and an equilibrium shot. Price was nothing but a fraud who couldn't last 2 rounds with an old washed up heavyweight.
                  Ok, he can't take a decent shot to his equilibrium. Plus too many shots get through to his equilibrium. Amir Khan has a glass equilibrium due to the equilibrium shot Garcia threw.

Happy now?

I was saying the same about Khan Garcia a few months back when all you Garcia d*ckriders were saying Khan has no chin. Getting hit on the neck is a *****r, it can really spark you.

However, I still don't think Price has a chin, and I still think too many shots get through, even Skelton was landing against him.

Comment

Equilibrium shot. Still, damn. Good for Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      To be honest, it was not even a chin shot from Thompson, more like an equilibrium shot. Is that still considered having no chin? lol
                      You see i thought that because khan has the same problem he always gets wobbled by that shot to the back of the ear khans got a half decent chin but if he gets clocked on the neck or ear hes out strange

Comment

Working...
                      X