Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Audley Harrison has a chin of steel.
    That might actually be true if his glass chin was hit with a pellet from a rifle when he was a kid and it is still lodged there between the cracks the pellet created, lol.

Comment

It's funny an all and i too will probably mock him but lest we forget whilst he had a **** pro career, the man is an Olympic Gold medalist.

So before we all laugh and mock him for how much of a joke we think he is, he's still achieved something none of us can even dream of.

Comment

Fraudley wants revenge on Price? Does this mean that Price should keep an eye out for Fraudley lurking in the dark corners outside of his house in the middle of the night?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          It's funny an all and i too will probably mock him but lest we forget whilst he had a **** pro career, the man is an Olympic Gold medalist.

So before we all laugh and mock him for how much of a joke we think he is, he's still achieved something none of us can even dream of.
          I think its more the repetitive nature of his 'one last chance' comebacks that people find funny. For all his floors he did reach European champion level in the pros and as you say won a gold in the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            Worst Olympian? He won gold ffs. Audley is a very talented boxer, he is just scared of getting hit.

Not so! he is quite obliging...willing to get hit at will as a matter of fact. What you mean is that he is scared to hit....When was the last time Fraudley actually threw a punch? in the ring or out?

Comment

Hahahahaha this is pure gold.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                Hahahahaha this is pure gold.
                Loook I mean every division has a few "gatekeepers" but Audley? Christ on a cross.....Most gatekeepers would flatten him! If hes a gatekeeper? he really needs the wd40!

I guess he takes a punch well...a little too well actually. If Audley fought a double armed amputee a bettin' man would hedge the bet with a KO for the amputee.... just in case!

Audley is a steller Olympic champ...right up there with the ferocious Lazlo Papp! remember him?

Oh! and almost forgot.... Audley could not win a fight if the other guy was supposed to take a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I think its more the repetitive nature of his 'one last chance' comebacks that people find funny. For all his floors he did reach European champion level in the pros and as you say won a gold in the Olympics
                  Audley's doing fine....Just forgot to tell everyone that he became a pacifist.

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff mk 2

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      AUDLEY HARRISON wants revenge over David Price for the defeat that almost *ended his career.

Harrison returns to the ring at London’s York Hall on Saturday in the eight-man Prizefighter event at the ripe old age of 41.

He hasn’t fought since British and Commonwealth champion Price destroyed him in 87 seconds in Liverpool last October.

Many people thought the 2000 Olympic super-heavyweight champ would call it a day after that defeat and he admits he *considered retirement.

But he said: “I’m back – and I would love to fight David Price. He took me out and I would like the *opportunity to avenge that.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      It looks as if Harrison has once more emerged from his little self punishing, secret hidey-hole to one more confess, repent, re-dedicate" and generally grovel in the depths of self-abasement.....AGAIN. He admits all....AGAIN.

He should enter the ring (if he can get anyone to fight him) to the strains of tht old tune
                      "....Just one more chance...."

Poor guy, that Olympic medal and all the glory he got really drove him mad.
                      Last edited by edgarg; 02-20-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X