Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it, im back on the Audley 'A-Force' Harrison bandwagon one more time! Hop on board if you have faith in the greatest Heavyweight in the world to finally show his talent destroy the domestic scene, clean out the top 10, annihilate Wlad in the ring, and then find Vit in the Ukraine parliament and KO him just because!

WAAAARdley Harrison!!!

Comment

I'm sure he is quaking in his boots.

Comment

It was a premature stoppage, just like against Haye. Unfortunately I'm not sure that the anti-Wardley Harrison conspiracy can ever be crushed. It's just too powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Those in the know what went wrong and know how badly he wants to redeem himself with another fight against Haye.
          Yeah what went wrong was he was hit in the face by a hard puncher! And Early! Stick a fork in Fraudley, he is DONE! He has failed at all his top level opportunities. Same thing with Price, he was hit hard! And Early. Not a difficult concept to grasp, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            It was a premature stoppage, just like against Haye. Unfortunately I'm not sure that the anti-Wardley Harrison conspiracy can ever be crushed. It's just too powerful.
            It was all an Illuminati led conspiracy to keep the great A-Force down and keep the Free Mason Klitschko brothers on top

Comment

Methinks Parcel Force has been hit one too many times on the noggin.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                It was a premature stoppage.
                Yeah, premature of him being killed.

Comment

this is what happens when you receive too many hard punches to the head

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Yeah, premature of him being killed.
                    No the ref was paid off by the Rothschild shapeshifting lizard king Elvis Presley.

Audley Harrison has a chin of steel.

Comment

Fraudley came out of the Olympics with his high horse and cape and jumped off the side of a building, learned he couldn't fly and landed flush with the cement. He's been cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                      X