Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audley is destined to be the heavyweight champ! or die in the ring.

Comment

audleyisnt the problem. the issue i have is with the promoters that keep on adding him to their cards.
      What did Hearns think when adding him to the Prize fighter tournament?

Comment

The Fraudley Circus left the town long ago. Enough of this hasbeen never was. He is like Vivian Harris, not matter how manytimes he gets knocked out, he still thinks he is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post

Story of his life.

Comment

Comment

Audley never mentioned it in the interview, but the only thing that really keeps him this sport and prevents him from retiring and leaving the sport as one of it's single greatest combatants/ambassadors is a rematch with Haye.There's a lot that went wrong with 'A-force's' training camp for that fight, but he's never brought it up as he's never been one to blame excuses on a lackluster performance.Those in the know what went wrong and know how badly he wants to redeem himself with another fight against Haye.

So, David, if you're reading this, ya big bum, do the honorable thing and give this man a chance at redemption.He gave you your chance, so the very least you can do is put pen to paper and give this man what he truly deserves.But you won't do it, will ya, ya big chicken? Too much of a playboy/part-time professional - the complete antithesis of what Audley Harrison, who is about as genuine and authentic a prize fighter as there has ever been.

Comment

I can always count on audley for a good laugh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I can always count on audley for a good laugh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fraudley for Prime Minister

Comment

This guy needs his own stand up act.

Comment

Working...