No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lockett Laughs: Rees Outwitted Him, Broner Hated That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lockett Laughs: Rees Outwitted Him, Broner Hated That

Gary Lockett believes Gavin Rees has won the first battle with Adrien Broner – dominating the fast-talking champ in the trash talk stakes ahead of their WBC World lightweight title clash in Atlantic City on Saturday February 16, live on Sky Sports.

Lockett has leant his words of wisdom to Rees in their extensive New York training camp ahead of his clash with Broner and the former middleweight contender has urged his charge to be confident in the mental approach the pair honed in the Big Apple. [Click Here To Read More]

Great article. Exactly what did Rees say that "dominated" broner?
    lol.

Comment

Rees did represent himself well in the lead up. Unfortunately, he still has to fight Hairbrush.

Comment

he called him a 'prick', novel.

Comment

Lockett is complete garbage... lol Him and Enzo.

Comment

That's just peachy.

Probably be a small consolation come Saturday night when Broner is beating Rees like he stole something.

Comment

Broner is going to beat down Rees in the same fashion in which Pavlik beat down Lockett.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Lockett is complete garbage...
                foolish, disrespectful comment. while still somewhat a novice trainer, Lockett has an excellent attitude to his work and is seeking to better himself in the field.

your thoughts on Enzo, though... well... the best i can say about that guy is that he got his boys fit.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
                  Broner is going to beat down Rees in the same fashion in which Pavlik beat down Lockett.
                  it's funny you should say that, because i've compared Broner-Rees to the Pavlik-Lockett fight myself. not in terms of stylistic matchup, but in terms of disparity in class. i wouldn't be surprised if Broner takes Rees out as early as Pavlik did Lockett.

Comment

Gary Lockett - ATG mean mug.

Comment

Working...
                    X