• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Gary Lockett - ATG mean mug.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Nice piece of history - E-40 was inspired after watching Gary Lockett and immediately wrote this song. Instant hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Nice piece of history - E-40 was inspired after watching Gary Lockett and immediately wrote this song. Instant hit.

I owe you about 10 green over the last couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          foolish, disrespectful comment. while still somewhat a novice trainer, Lockett has an excellent attitude to his work and is seeking to better himself in the field.

your thoughts on Enzo, though... well... the best i can say about that guy is that he got his boys fit.
          I couldn’t care any less... and I was referring to Enzo Mac.... However I can see how you might have thought Enzo Calz, the trainer. lol

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            I couldn’t care any less...
            oh, i'm quite sure you couldn't. that would be a common trait of the ignorant and ungentlemanly.

i agree that Enzo Maccarinelli and Gary Lockett were relatively mediocre fighters, but that's n need to disrespect them. the key word is relative. there are many fighters who may not have ascended to the heights of world contention, but who do creditable work and give solid exhibitions of toughness and skill around the lower/domestic levels. the sport needs those guys as much as it needs the aces.

Comment

i agree that Enzo Maccarinelli and Gary Lockett were relatively mediocre fighters, but that's n need to disrespect them.
              Sure it does. I have a right to say what I want, when I want and how I want. They have given me no reason not to call them garbage because they both are in fact garbage. Bottom line little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Sure it does. I have a right to say what I want, when I want and how I want. They have given me no reason not to call them garbage because they both are in fact garbage. Bottom line little guy.
                you do indeed have a right to spew garbage and it would appear that i am similarly entitled to tell you that it's garbage and that you are, frankly, a buffoon. good day, stupid guy.

Comment

oh, i'm quite sure you couldn't. that would be a common trait of the ignorant and ungentlemanly.

i agree that Enzo Maccarinelli and Gary Lockett were relatively mediocre fighters, but that's n need to disrespect them. the key word is relative. there are many fighters who may not have ascended to the heights of world contention, but who do creditable work and give solid exhibitions of toughness and skill around the lower/domestic levels. the sport needs those guys as much as it needs the aces.
                  For real!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    For real!!!!
                    O, the irony coming from this one. lol

Comment

you do indeed have a right to spew garbage and it would appear that i am similarly entitled to tell you that it's garbage and that you are, frankly, a buffoon. good day, stupid guy.
                      lol at this sensitivity.

Remember son, you responded to my post. Next time, don't speak unless spoken to.

Comment

Working...
                      X