No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lockett Laughs: Rees Outwitted Him, Broner Hated That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    If you had to share a prison cell with Lockett he'd have you walking around wearing make up and high heels. He'd treat you like his own personal little whore, might even share you around. That's how beneath him you are and you have the nerve to call him garbage
    And The Broke Back Mountain Award for gayest comment of the day goes to....

Comment

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post
      Love Lockett - honest and decent guy and should go on to become a top trainer.
      I've been saying this for a while now, Lockett's a dude in every respect, intelligent, driven, has a scientific and progressive approach to preparing his fighters. And he doesn't take any **** whatsoever. I have high hopes for his career as a trainer, I really do.

Wess on the other hand is clearly a bit thick.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        Broner 100% is not the future of boxing. He already has looked bad against lesser skilled men, dodged fighters, and has shown fear when being called out face to face with other fighters and has disrespected himself and the sport by not making weight. All it his young age.
        something tells me you said something very similar about floyd. sorry to break it to you but hes on the fast track already. more people watched his last fight then any other free fight of the year on hbo last year at age 23

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          And The Broke Back Mountain Award for gayest comment of the day goes to....
          LOLOLOL, yea, he took that kinda far

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            What if rees pulls off the upset? How would this affect Broner's path to being the future of boxing?
            That would be a catastrophe. We wouldn't be able to refer to Boner as the ATG he clearly is. This would upset a whole group of fanboyz.

Comment

If broner lost it'd hurt but he could bounce back depending on the chances he takes after. A lot of people have lost to bad fighters and still went on to be ATGs, it just depends. That being said the odds of broner losing this fight are extremely slim. Is it possible yes.... but very unlikely. It should be a massacre but we'll see.

Comment

won't mean anything if Rees gets Destroyed on Saturday

LOL Broner was struggling for Words though, just threw out a couple of Short Jokes but other then that nothing entertaining and he was trying to force it...A LOT

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  oh, i'm quite sure you couldn't. that would be a common trait of the ignorant and ungentlemanly.

i agree that Enzo Maccarinelli and Gary Lockett were relatively mediocre fighters, but that's n need to disrespect them. the key word is relative. there are many fighters who may not have ascended to the heights of world contention, but who do creditable work and give solid exhibitions of toughness and skill around the lower/domestic levels. the sport needs those guys as much as it needs the aces.
                  Saddler,

Don't bother trying to reason with Wess. He can't raise his intellect so you have to lower yours. Which isn't worth it.

Some people get off by slagging off boxers on the internet. It gives their life purpose.

Comment

lol at all these cry babies in here.

Lockett is garbage, yeah I said it. So is Enzo Mac.

Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                      Saddler,

Don't bother trying to reason with Wess. He can't raise his intellect so you have to lower yours. Which isn't worth it.

Some people get off by slagging off boxers on the internet. It gives their life purpose.
                      and you... lol You're nothing but a trolling alt...

GTFOH you coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X