No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lockett Laughs: Rees Outwitted Him, Broner Hated That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Sure it does. I have a right to say what I want, when I want and how I want. They have given me no reason not to call them garbage because they both are in fact garbage. Bottom line little guy.
    If you had to share a prison cell with Lockett he'd have you walking around wearing make up and high heels. He'd treat you like his own personal little whore, might even share you around. That's how beneath him you are and you have the nerve to call him garbage

Comment

What if rees pulls off the upset? How would this affect Broner's path to being the future of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        If you had to share a prison cell with Lockett he'd have you walking around wearing make up and high heels. He'd treat you like his own personal little whore, might even share you around. That's how beneath him you are and you have the nerve to call him garbage
        The Afgan people here make Lockett look like a b*tch... just sayin... son

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          What if rees pulls off the upset? How would this affect Broner's path to being the future of boxing?
          Broner should be embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

Comment

Broner 100% is not the future of boxing. He already has looked bad against lesser skilled men, dodged fighters, and has shown fear when being called out face to face with other fighters and has disrespected himself and the sport by not making weight. All it his young age.

Comment

I can't picture Gary Lockett laughing with that angry looking face of his.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  The Afgan people here make Lockett look like a b*tch... just sayin... son
                  After reading your posts on here, all I can say about you is that your are most definitely a ****!!!!! Son !

Comment

Love Lockett - honest and decent guy and should go on to become a top trainer.

Apparently after the presser Broner was running his mouth to Rees and Rees told him to pull his trousers up, which made Broner look at his trousers and as he did dropped and broke his phone which brought applause and laughter which Broner didn't like.

That being said, can't see Rees winning this but hope he gives a good account of himself. Broner is on a different level but Rees may make it a lot tougher than he or people think.

Broner by late stoppage I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
                      After reading your posts on here, all I can say about you is that your are most definitely a ****!!!!! Son !
                      Spot on!...The bloke quite clearly a f#ckwit, with all the charm and grace of nasty case of the herpes.

Comment

Working...
                      X