No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    Good work, son. You proved me wrong. You should join the CIA or something, your research skills are amazing
    You played yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      Why do some fighters request a bigger ring? Why do some fighters request to be introduced last even though they're not the champion? Why do some fighters only fight in stadium for their bulk of their careers? Why do some fighters demand a catchweight?

If you're the one calling the shots then you can do these things. Period.

To the bolded: for an advantage, obviously.

He certainly wasn't facing "the best" Alvarez, or one that was at a "100%", by his own logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        For the record prior to the fight ever happening, I said he wouldn't fight him at 154.

My issue was Floyd, was the one hatin on everyone and discrediting everyone for fighting at catchweights. His exact words were " I don't fight guys at catchweights, I fight guys at there best weight". The hypocricy is conditional i guess.
        How about he didn't have to fight Canelo at all. Floyd was not actively fighting at 154. He gave Canelo a shot, not vice versa.

Comment

Good work, son. You proved me wrong. You should join the CIA or something, your research skills are amazing
          Damn! You should log out now.

Comment

I know how to use it, i was just surprised that you took the time out to use just for little ol' me, it's kinda flattering
            You sound weak, son. Looks like Schmurda just EXPOSED your hypocrisy. Take your L like a man and move on. He exposed you as a hypocrite. Don't try and devalue what he just did by making it seem like he's on your jock.

You dared him to do something. He did. You lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
              weapons of mass deflection. are we done?

Nope, Floyd still drained the hell out Canelo with the catchweight, everybody on the Money Team saw it at the weigh in too.

skip to 2 minutes, Team Mayweather admits Canelo was dead at the weight.

Comment

• The thread was meant to say Floyd wouldn't FIGHT Canelo. I guess we all knew he would outbox Canelo. No secret there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Sorry Floyd fans but your hero thinks that you are all wrong! According to Floyd, Canelo is an undefeated fighter!

Floyd fought him at a CW, it wasn't the best Canelo. He was drained!
                  (see below)

1:50 mark!
                  As long as Floyd is doin this, it's justified!! Floyd doesn't accept fights unless he has every advantage he's a strategic match maker ala the Maidana glove bull**** the day of the fight eventhough it was comission approved and not in the contract.

Once again protectin his 0 instead of defending. So he can fight Cotto @ 154 but not Canelo @ 154, how do you lose a 154 belt @ 152.

Floyd being Floyd. He wants to fight guys at there best weight when it's conveniant for him. Funny how Floyd fans dicredit Pacquiao but give credit to Floyd for the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
                    So he controlled the situation by diminishing the only threats his opponent posed, thus creating an advantage for himself?
                    So the only threat Canelo posed was that he was naturally bigger than Mayweather? That's it? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      Why do some fighters request a bigger ring? Why do some fighters request to be introduced last even though they're not the champion? Why do some fighters only fight in stadium for their bulk of their careers? Why do some fighters demand a catchweight?

If you're the one calling the shots then you can do these things. Period.
                      Thats fine the issue is Pacquiao was calling the shots in the Cotto fight and Floyd was the one that went on the campaign to discredit him for the catchweight.

Floyd being a hypocrite just contradicts your theory, but you justify it for him.

Stay consistant and have the abilty to stay objective.

Comment

Working...
                      X