No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
    Mayweather cultists use the same line of argument with relation to the gloves that he forced on Maidana, to which I respond with this: if it wasn't such a big deal, why request/make these stipulations in the first place?
    honestly with the gloves, the first pair did seem to be padded wrong. there have even been industry guys who complained about the padding on the mx gloves. after that, i think mayweather just wanted to control the situation. the catch weight was another way from him to control the situation. which he did. canelo doesnt belong at 154, period. he fights there so that he can fight smaller guys. yet, with that said, draining himself, even as he does now, hes still tone of the top 3 fighters in that weight class. floyd completely outclassed him.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP
      I'm a hypocrite? Tell me how i'm a hypocrite, i'll wait.
      oscar is in your avatar but not in your top 5 list lol, jk

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
        And people like u are desperate to cling to their weak narratives. People Saud Floyd wouldn't fight Canelo. I was here. I know. Now they complain about 2 lbs. But u, I take the cake. Now he's only 22. Bahahaha. Floyd is a hypocrite. Sure. But all of u dudes are the exact same. Hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          oscar is in your avatar but not in your top 5 list lol, jk

Lol, Oscar didn't make the top 5, he's in the top 10 doe.

Comment

For the record prior to the fight ever happening, I said he wouldn't fight him at 154.

My issue was Floyd, was the one hatin on everyone and discrediting everyone for fighting at catchweights. His exact words were " I don't fight guys at catchweights, I fight guys at there best weight". The hypocricy is conditional i guess.

Comment

And people are doing this again with Khan. I mean, do these people not see how desperately Mayweather would love to fight Khan if he can get away with it? Khan almost landed the fight for despite doing absolutely nothing this year. If they didn't understand that Mayweather wanted to fight Alvarez, I guess they wouldn't understand that Mayweather wants to fight Khan.

All that leads to is threads like this to bump a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                And people are doing this again with Khan. I mean, do these people not see how desperately Mayweather would love to fight Khan if he can get away with it? Khan almost landed the fight for despite doing absolutely nothing this year. If they didn't understand that Mayweather wanted to fight Alvarez, I guess they wouldn't understand that Mayweather wants to fight Khan.

This.......

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Larry Merchant keeping it real like always. He's absolutely right about the Mayweather situation. Floyd doesn't want any part of Canelo. Floyds probably gonna pick on some 140 pounder after the Guerrero fight.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ne...ply&p=13276898

have a good day

Comment

Khans not as bad because atleast some people are saying it's a joke.

Almost everyone said Floyd wouldn't fight Canelo, same with Shane.

Comment

So perfectly said. Sooo, sooo perfectly said.

Comment

Working...
                      X