No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Khans not as bad because atleast some people are saying it's a joke.

Almost everyone said Floyd wouldn't fight Canelo, same with Shane.
    I guarantee you if Khan beats Guerrero, Brook, or someone similar, almost everyone who said Mayweather wouldn't fight Alvarez will say he doesn't want to fight Khan. I'm seeing more and more of it lately when Khan is doing nothing.

FFS, I saw a post recently claiming Golden Boy/Haymon made Khan/Collazo expecting Khan to get knocked out, freeing Mayweather of any reason to fight him. And when Khan dominated, that scared Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah cause that made the difference in the fight.
      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Look at the fight and the way it was fought. Canelo got outclassed, he had the wrong gameplan. You mean to tell me it would of went different with the way he fought if he had 2 more pounds? C'mon son.
      Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      LOL! Stop yourself. Those two pounds didn't do jack. I'm a former athlete (wrestling) and I know all about cutting weight.

Those two pounds had nothing to do with Canelo being unable to land on Floyd.

When are you guys going to replace HATE with EDUCATION?
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Just goes to show you the mindset of some here on NSB.
      Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

And those are ALLLLLL the typical suspects.
      Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      hilarious...........
      Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Then after the fight...............OH HE CHERRY PICKED CANELO
      Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Same **** different toilet with these idiots. You can dig further back and see the same thing about Gatti, Judah, Baldo etc..

Nothing new or surprising. It's simple really, these idiots cry about everything. **** on who ever he fights while claiming he ducks everyone else up until he fights everyone else. Then they wash, rinse and repeat while inserting some other random fighter he's supposedly ducking and so scared of.
      Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      LOL @ catchweight. It was fine for Pacquiao-Cotto, it's fine for this.
      Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
      And people like u are desperate to cling to their weak narratives. People Saud Floyd wouldn't fight Canelo. I was here. I know. Now they complain about 2 lbs. But u, I take the cake. Now he's only 22. Bahahaha. Floyd is a hypocrite. Sure. But all of u dudes are the exact same. Hypocrites.
      Originally posted by WESS View Post
      and the same idiots want a middle weight to cut down to 154 to fight Floyd after crying about Alvarez cutting 2 lbs.. lol

Sorry Floyd fans but your hero thinks that you are all wrong! According to Floyd, Canelo is an undefeated fighter!

Floyd fought him at a CW, it wasn't the best Canelo. He was drained!
      (see below)

1:50 mark!

Comment

Good work, son. You proved me wrong. You should join the CIA or something, your research skills are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Sorry Floyd fans but your hero thinks that you are all wrong! According to Floyd, Canelo is an undefeated fighter!

(see below)

Floyd fans hate that video.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            Good work, son. You proved me wrong. You should be join the CIA or something, your research skills are amazing
            the forum has a search function. learn how to use it. interesting to see what u find.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I guarantee you if Khan beats Guerrero, Brook, or someone similar, almost everyone who said Mayweather wouldn't fight Alvarez will say he doesn't want to fight Khan. I'm seeing more and more of it lately when Khan is doing nothing.

FFS, I saw a post recently claiming Golden Boy/Haymon made Khan/Collazo expecting Khan to get knocked out, freeing Mayweather of any reason to fight him. And when Khan dominated, that scared Mayweather.
              Some will and I agree I've seen it more and more aswell but I don think it compares to those two.

Those two were a vast majority view.

Comment

the forum has a search function. learn how to use it. interesting to see what u find.

I know how to use it, i was just surprised that you took the time out to use just for little ol' me, it's kinda flattering

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

(see below)

that video proves floyd is a hypocrite. i guess its too bad that i never agreed with his assessment. too bad i dont spend all day either hating or worshiping other human beings. floyd says a lot of ****** ****. so does some of his hardocre fans, and so does some his hardcore haters, like u.

Comment

LMFAO

Then it goes from "HE WON'T FIGHT HIM" to "HE FOUGHT HIM BUT AT A CATCHWEIGHT"

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                      I know how to use it, i was just surprised that you took the time out to use just for little ol' me, it's kinda flattering
                      weapons of mass deflection. are we done?

Comment

Working...
                      X