No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I thought Canelo was being made out to be some kind of beast, what I saw tonight was a kid with stamina issues, who at points was on the backfoot and leaning on the ropes while not throwing anything. He threw very little, some rounds he threw maybe 2 punches.

He'd struggle to land on Floyd, it'd be a very easy and one sided fight, the only thing Canelo has got going for him is a punchers chance.

I think GG wud also cause a lot of problems for Canelo
    i was spot on...

and i will also be spot on when khan beats floyd...if floyd has the balls to step in the ring

to beat floyd u need speed and workrate
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 10-08-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      Well the sport is called BOXING, not FIGHTING.

If Canelo merely wanted to FIGHT Floyd then he should have sucker punched him in the streets or signed up here: www.ufc.com
      Funny, because I'm pretty sure everyone calls it fighting, the fight game. Boxing and hit and not be hit, that's all a defense mechanism for boring fighters and flowmoe's.

The only top ten P4P fighter that talks like that is Floyd Mayweather. The rest come to fight. Even boring ass Andre Ward comes to fight.

It's "THE FIGHT GAME." Unless you idolize Floyd, which you obviously do: then it's "hit and not be hit game." I wonder why?

You don't see Pacquiao, GGG, or the real fighters saying that pu$$y **** that you speak of.
      Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 10-08-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• have we forgotten the catchweight of 152.
        canelo couldnt even make 154 in next fight

Comment

• Floyd layed on the ropes and Canelo still ate counters. Lol

The saltiness is epic.

2 pounds doe...he didn't stand still doe....he young doe...,

Comment

• It's funny that the same people who called the Floyd and Cotto fanatics stupid for saying Cotto was drained at 145 are the same people saying Canelo is drained at 152.

Then they will say "we're just getting them back for saying Cotto was drained"

Well doesn't that make you as stupid as them? Never understood the logic in doing that.

Comment

• Canelo wasn't drained you don't gain almost 15 lbs if you are drained. Oscar was drained vs Manny he lost weight after the weigh-in because his body shut down. Canelo is lazy that's why he's fighting at catch weights over 154. He did the same thing as a welterweight. His problem is at 160 the size advantage is gone everybody is taller and stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                who cares? who the **** is canelo?
                Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                that video proves floyd is a hypocrite. i guess its too bad that i never agreed with his assessment. too bad i dont spend all day either hating or worshiping other human beings. floyd says a lot of stupid ****. so does some of his hardocre fans, and so does some his hardcore haters, like u.
                Oh, so you thought Floyd cherry picked him then? Interesting .....

What the video proves is that Floyd wanted to take advantage of a Canelo who has trouble making 154 by draining him down to 152. Canelo said that making weight was the hardest part of his training camp. So again, it doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the hypocrite hero of yours, Floyd says!

BTW - I wasn't screaming for Canelo fight .... BEFORE the fight was made I pointed out Canelo's deficiencies and told everyone that Canelo is far from ready to fight Floyd. On top of that Canelo fights flat-footed ...... I knew that, Floyd knew that, Floyd Sr knew it ...... that is all I needed to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I love bumped threads
                  Go bump all these threads:
                  - "All Manny needs to do is take the test and you will see that we will have a fight"

- "Manny you are NEXT!"

- "I don't want to fight Manny, .... I want to go on a long vacation"

- "PEDs testing is no longer an issue, now I want Manny to ......"

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    As long as Floyd is doin this, it's justified!! Floyd doesn't accept fights unless he has every advantage he's a strategic match maker ala the Maidana glove bull**** the day of the fight eventhough it was comission approved and not in the contract.

Once again protectin his 0 instead of defending. So he can fight Cotto @ 154 but not Canelo @ 154, how do you lose a 154 belt @ 152.

Floyd being Floyd. He wants to fight guys at there best weight when it's conveniant for him. Funny how Floyd fans dicredit Pacquiao but give credit to Floyd for the same thing
                    The funny thing is Floyd keeps on saying "All I want is a fair fight" ..... yeah, sure Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Hahahaha... Cinnatards are still butthurt over the most embarrassing performance in boxing ppv history.

Comment

Working...
                      X