No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Mayweather Rematch Not Part of His Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    And Floyd is two weight classes bigger than him dont forget that part.
    This is a stupid post. Floyd is a WW fighter and so was/is Manny.

Comment

• Cant blame JMM for not wanting to fight Floyd.

But im surprised he doesnt feel the need to have another go. Just out of pride.

Comment

• I know JMM's option is sky is the limit but I do not understand why he is refusing or not including in his plan two of the biggest fight in terms of dollars vs Pac or Floyd...maybe to get more money??

anyway other big money fight I want to see JMM is vs cotto...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          I know JMM's option is sky is the limit but I do not understand why he is refusing or not including in his plan two of the biggest fight in terms of dollars vs Pac or Floyd...maybe to get more money??

anyway other big money fight I want to see JMM is vs cotto...
          Because money ain't everything to some people. Floyd fight wasn't close so why go at it again? Ain't no story to be told. He can't beat Mayweather simple as that. Manny on the other hand is another story. Them fights were close each time but perhaps he lost his hunger to prove that he is better than Pacquiao after he KO'd him in the 6th round. Funny thing is that he has gone on record and said he doesn't want to go a 5th time before the fight and he also said that Floyd doesn't fight his fight and was not interested in it. This ain't new news. People need to give this man a break after the career, performances and spectacular career/wins he has had.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Because money ain't everything to some people. Floyd fight wasn't close so why go at it again? Ain't no story to be told. He can't beat Mayweather simple as that. Manny on the other hand is another story. Them fights were close each time but perhaps he lost his hunger to prove that he is better than Pacquiao after he KO'd him in the 6th round. Funny thing is that he has gone on record and said he doesn't want to go a 5th time before the fight and he also said that Floyd doesn't fight his fight and was not interested in it. This ain't new news. People need to give this man a break after the career, performances and spectacular career/wins he has had.
            I just hope JuanMa cash in on the opportunity he made himself, if not the money maybe for greatness, a title at 140 or 147 is not out of the question...

anyway JuanMa could also retire after the big win and end his career on a high note and preserve his best performance plus his health...

its his choice.

Comment

• This JACK ASS poster by the name of "Thuggery" gave me a red k for saying Floyd and Manny are WW's? Can anyone explain to me why this statement is untrue or means that I don't know boxing? It was in reference to another poster "Pistol Whip" saying that Floyd is bigger than Marquez and took advantage due to his size and will do the same in a rematch but JMM just KO'd Pacquiao at WW so how does this make JMM too small to compete at WW? If anything he proved that he can hang because actually Manny thought JMM was too small and got a reality check in their 3rd fight. JMM just can't hang with Mayweather period. The things these posters on here give red k for is ridiculous. Bunch of hurt school girls on here.

Comment

This JACK ASS poster by the name of "Thuggery" gave me a red k for saying Floyd and Manny are WW's? Can anyone explain to me why this statement is untrue or means that I don't know boxing? It was in reference to another poster "Pistol Whip" saying that Floyd is bigger than Marquez and took advantage due to his size and will do the same in a rematch but JMM just KO'd Pacquiao at WW so how does this make JMM too small to compete at WW? If anything he proved that he can hang because actually Manny thought JMM was too small and got a reality check in their 3rd fight. JMM just can't hang with Mayweather period. The things these posters on here give red k for is ridiculous. Bunch of hurt school girls on here.
                Got damn you're mad

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Got damn you're mad
                  I'm not mad. I just want to know if anyone else can make sense of you giving a red k because stupidity always baffles me. But now it all makes sense. You are someone that I most likely scorched in the past on here coming back for revenge like in a horror film. You're a joke and I am actually mad at myself for taking your bait. Dude with a picture of a fat, hick kid from a cartoon show talking smack. Now I seen it all.

Comment

Yeah but JMM has been down a total of 5 times in 4 fights and hurt before by Manny but he has NEVER been close to being stopped. He always got up and put on a competitive performance so just because his legs were wobbly don't mean that he was about to be stopped and why should he be scared of Pacquiao? He stopped Manny in the 6th round. Ridiculous.
                    I never said jmm was scared of pac...I said another fight with floyd or pac would be risky for his legacy as it would ruin the status he has now

I'm not even going to debate the events of the 4th fight with u anymore as u're ignoring all the facts which are plain to see

Comment

did u even read the article dumbass? it's him saying it's all about the benjamins

newsflash: when u hit top 5 p4p status u don't get breaks...people don't want to see u cherrypick...they want to see the best against the best

Comment

Working...
                      X