No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Mayweather Rematch Not Part of His Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    I never said jmm was scared of pac...I said another fight with floyd or pac would be risky for his legacy as it would ruin the status he has now

I'm not even going to debate the events of the 4th fight with u anymore as u're ignoring all the facts which are plain to see
    The facts are Juan Manuel Marquez can't beat Mayweather which has already been proven but he can beat Pacquiao and the 4th fight proved it. How is Manny a risk when he got KO'd by JMM in the 6th round? Because he had some good moments and one KD? Not buying it. JMM did enough in the sport of boxing to now choose what he wants to do with the rest of his career. Should be no questions about it. He has fought and beat some of the best.

Comment

• he's ruled out his two largest grossing fights. i don't want to see marquez - mayweather 2 at all, but it would make a lot of money. "the guy who knocked out pacquiao" vs floyd mayweather JR is how the public would see it.

a few of them would watch the fight and say "hey, didn't he fight his mexican guy already?"

i think marquez is going to retire. he'd be leaving a hell of a lot of money on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        JMM did enough in the sport of boxing to now choose what he wants to do with the rest of his career. Should be no questions about it. He has fought and beat some of the best.
        let me guess..u're two favorite fighters are chris john and felix sturm

Comment

did u even read the article dumbass? it's him saying it's all about the benjamins

newsflash: when u hit top 5 p4p status u don't get breaks...people don't want to see u cherrypick...they want to see the best against the best
          Ok so now you are name calling? OK JACK ASS. Who has Manny Pacquiao fought in the last 5 years who was worth noting besides Cotto and JMM? Manny carefully picked his fighters and the weights so what the hell are you talking about? Once you hit the top P4P lists, that's when you start picking your fights or have you been watching boxing all of these years? Also, Marquez just said he doesn't want to fight in the US no more because it takes too much of his earnings in taxes. He didn't say he was only fighting for money because if that was the case then he would be talking about fighting Mayweather and Pacquiao again but he is not.

Comment

let me guess..u're two favorite fighters are chris john and felix sturm
            To compare Juan Manuel Marquez to Cris John and Felix Sturm just proves that we have no more to talk about.

Comment

I'm not mad. I just want to know if anyone else can make sense of you giving a red k because stupidity always baffles me. But now it all makes sense. You are someone that I most likely scorched in the past on here coming back for revenge like in a horror film. You're a joke and I am actually mad at myself for taking your bait. Dude with a picture of a fat, hick kid from a cartoon show talking smack. Now I seen it all.
              Hank Hill is not a hick, he sells propane and propane accessories to make a decent living. I'm sure he raised his son to be the same way. I'm done with you, troll elsewhere.

Comment

Ok so now you are name calling? OK JACK ASS. Who has Manny Pacquiao fought in the last 5 years who was worth noting besides Cotto and JMM? Manny carefully picked his fighters and the weights so what the hell are you talking about? Once you hit the top P4P lists, that's when you start picking your fights or have you been watching boxing all of these years? Also, Marquez just said he doesn't want to fight in the US no more because it takes too much of his earnings in taxes. He didn't say he was only fighting for money because if that was the case then he would be talking about fighting Mayweather and Pacquiao again but he is not.
                I think the better question is who has he ducked? he fought every top 10 welterweight at the time...I do agree the catchweight contracts were bs and so was his claim to the wbc jmw title

martinez doesn't pick and choose...he's been fighting all top 10 mw contenders willing and able

ward doesn't pick and choose...he's basically fought everyone of note in his weightclass

donaire doesn't pick and choose...he's willing to fight everyone not signed with gbp

what does he imply when saying he doesn't want to pay taxes? that he's in it for the money...learn how to read between the lines u thick *****

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Hank Hill is not a hick, he sells propane and propane accessories to make a decent living. I'm sure he raised his son to be the same way. I'm done with you, troll elsewhere.
                  Oh ok....... Thanks for educating me on a cartoon show. I'm a troll but you give red k's to people for stating the obvious? Oh no! I am really hurt that you are done with me....... (sarcasm) Thanks for the favor.

Comment

To compare Juan Manuel Marquez to Cris John and Felix Sturm just proves that we have no more to talk about.
                    omg u are so dumb...u really didn't understand the reference there did u?

learn how to read or I'll red k u and make u cry about it

Comment

omg u are so dumb...u really didn't understand the reference there did u?

learn how to read or I'll red k u and make u cry about it
                      He's so mad right now...I picture him red in the face and foaming from the mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X